Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned from GG DM 24/7 Turbo server.
-SOF-Ecks
-SOF-Ecks STEAM_0:1:6163467

I was banned early this morning without any warnings whatsoever. I will admit I was jokingly saying some things that apparently someone didn't understand was me being completely non-serious. I've joked like this before many times and have never been banned or even remotely seen a warning. So as far as I know, I was really banned for no reason at all. I admin on my clan's servers and unless someone is blatantly hacking, a warning is given before further steps are taken. (aka. a kick or a ban)

I've been playing on this particular server for about a year if not longer and have never had any issues. I don't know if you had some new admin on that hasn't ever played with me or not, considering I have no clue who admins your servers since it's not really known.

At any rate, I feel I should not be banned without given a proper warning if I was doing something wrong or something the admin present at the time felt was wrong.

Evil_Zodiac
Your Ban Was For 1 Day For Inappropriate Language

http://sourcebans...amp;Submit
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
-SOF-Ecks
As I had found out after posting here. Still there was no, "Please stop saying (whatever was deemed inappropriate)." or any warning whatsoever.

Although it was just a day ban, a fair warning should have been issued. If an admin had told me to chill out or stop saying whatever it was they felt was inappropriate I would have complied, at least had I known this person to be an admin.

Again, my gripe is merely over the fact there was no warning of any kind. That is unfair.

TigerOx
Get over it. We do things the way we want to. Please post what you were saying here and we will evaluate your ban again.

Evil_Zodiac
plus I mean your first warning really is the modt on what is a kickable/banable offense but its not a real big deal like I said Its a day ban...could be much worse...Have A Coke And A Smile And We Will See Ya In A Couple Hours When The Ban Expires Smile

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

CronicBob
^ what he said.

subwolfer
he said "FAG" after i warned people to watch their language, i gave him 1 day ban.
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Evil_Zodiac
figured you had a good reason

subwolfer
also i play on that server almost all the time and i don't care if you have played there for a day or a year everyone has to respect the rules.
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

IhasAcellular
oh jesus....this again.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Kensei
subwolfer wrote:
he said "FAG" after i warned people to watch their language, i gave him 1 day ban.

Thank you, Subwolfer. That exact issue has been one of particular contention with me. I know way too many good people who would be angry at hearing such disrespect, and it's good to see that someone else takes it as seriously as I do.

Kensei

P.S.

This is Post #100 for me, cheers all!
I fight with flare, not forethought, sir...

You guys are just BEGGING to face the Moose!

If cats are putting slices of bread on their heads and taking pictures, they're proving to be almost as intelligent as we are!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/23338_101.png

Jump to Forum: