Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
DoGz Rules for Dummies
Scooby
Hey all,
Obviously there has been some misunderstandings about the mission statement in regards to our final goal. So... I'm here to clarify and hope that all can come to understand.

Rule #1

We are all here to have fun. This GAME means something different to all that play here. Some use as a relief for agression therapy. Others want to become better and more competative, thus we have the Cal server to practice and scrim. And yet others just want to blow up, knife, or shoot someone for the hell of it. The one key thing here is that all want to have FUN. We need to remember this and we need to remember that we have the mute option in our perspective menu's for that reason. (Personal note: I use my mute more often than most realize.)

Rule #2

Be respectful of ALL players on the server. Look, this place you could compare to work. You always come across people that you won't click with, but you need to work with. SO FIND SOME COMMON GROUND. Most of us are literally adults and once in awhile we get our young ones in here. Lead by example. You don't always have to like the situations, but there choices that we make that can make the outcome better for all involved.

Rule #3

Requests are just that. We need to keep in mind that as far back as infancy, for all of us, there have been things we all wanted, but didn't get for whatever reason. It continues to be that way even now.

Rule #4

If you have issues please post them. We wil handle them as they arise, but know they will be handled.

Rule #5

If there are any questions regarding the rules or lack thereof, refer to Rule #1

I hope this clarifies any questions anyone may have. Additionally, thank you all for making DoGz what it is. FUN! I can't expect perfection, but it is so much more than I ever imaginied it would ever become.

Scooby

Ray

Spook
But I LUV U! Can I have your puppies?

Foxy
I put my Foxy print and my DoGz print to say that I have read this statement.
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/BoopGirl/foxyuserbar.jpg

Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery. (le-Gasp) haha

DumpTruck
well put scooby! not everything is a joke though! this is a meaningfull post! lets try not to make a mockary of it!
again rule #1
[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

Spook
i wasnt. i asked scooby before i posted that.

DumpTruck
ok...
[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

Scooby
THIS IS ABOUT HAVING FUN! Damn. Yall need to unbunch the panties and blow someone up!

Otaku
I have read them, and blown someone up. Now I'm going to bed.
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

Scooby
Now don't you feel better?

diablomaster9045
Man thats true to hart man. That is a good rule book. Now lets blow people UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grin

Spook
i will feel better when i get pup support.

x61485x
ahhh,
this is why i love playing on this server
Smile
NOOB#1 - Operation IMHOTEP!

Spook
what the fact that Im not getting puppy support Smile that is low...dont encourge him to ignore his litter.

Jump to Forum: