Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
I can't seem to be able to reply?
theshaggz09
thedisphero8
TheShaggz09 (DRWOOLYNIPPLES)

I was permabanned by badseed when my 6 year old got on the game (not even able to really read well) and over used the chat button. I have apologized and promised to not let him play anymore with the sound on. Given that the worst trash talking I do (cuz I'm not all that good) is griping about weak nades, which most likely means I just suck with nades...
I'm writing a new one because I saw other threads with the "offender" being able to reply on the thread, and I couldn't seem to find out how.
Look, I'm a very nice guy, I'm not racist, I don't brag, I have a genuine good time on these servers. All the other ones I've seen pale in comparison.
Given that I've never had a problem with anyone in-game, given that the admins have my utmost respect, given that I'm fun to play with because I don't care if I lose, and given that my only offense is teaching my son the game, and unwittingly allowing him to be annoying for about an hour, it's my opinion that a permanent ban is a little on the harsh side. I'm huge fans of you guys, and I sincerely hope to see you all in game very soon. Please leave the thread open so I can at least give you guys an opportunity to get to know me. Thank you.

badseed
he was mic spamming pretty good! you need to teach him about that part of the game as well. as far as the harshness of the ban, we get this sort of thing all the time, but because you came and pleaded your case it will be lifted! 9 times out of 10 we never hear from the banned person again. i have kids myself and they dont play on public serves. create one and have fun!

Old Thumper
good call badseed

Steal Your Face
The thread was locked after you appeal so we could discuss it internally as a clan.

theshaggz09
Thank you guys very much! Even more cool points scored for the Admins! Not another problem from me I promise. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get pwned by BBQSHOOTER Smile lol

Jump to Forum: