Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
My apparent deliquency
RichardCranium
Its apparent that there are members and regulars that have issues with things that I have done. I know that I have been less active the last week and a half due to seeing friends that our home from school but still required me going out of town to see them and watching the end of the college football season the only sport I follow closely. I would love to hear what I've done so I. Can correct the problem or change things as needed. Though I beg you to not burn on me publicly please send all correspondence through private message I will respond to them all individually and tell myside of the issue and tell what I can do to help fix the problem. Thank you in advance for not posting problems here but for pming them to me personally thanks you guys and girls

Sincerly,
Thomas F.

SeVeN
Well i think that some people have lives outside of this game.

Shaggy
im gonna burn you publicly

you have too good of a job..

DAMN YOU

Wink

thanks for everything rc

Spook
Just so the administration....not server admin....know....we do appreciate what you do for us. And everyone needs to take a moment and step back and think. Then after a moment of reflection speak.

I love all of you it is like Slam said. We are a family we may fight and bicker, but we still need to love each other.

dementia
Thank you for all your help RC. Without you coming to help I doubt I would have come back. I love all of you guys.

www.myspace.com/bottom_d
Frink
I know personally how hard it is to keep 20+ people happy.
Its near impossible.
Hang in there RC. Believe it or not, your clanmates appreciate you and your hard work.

Frink

Foxy
I believe you are doing a great job RC. You rock my Counter Strike socks off!! hehehehe

Thanks sir. Cool
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/BoopGirl/foxyuserbar.jpg

Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery. (le-Gasp) haha

Jump to Forum: