Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - NUKEM
Batty
*Evil finger wiggling*

Oh it's delicious. Oh so delectable and... fantastic.

I'm so proud of this. It was an idea I had only last week but I wanted to do it so badly that I had to push it ahead of other maps on the list.

so, without further ado...

"NUKEM"
Do I Call it Duke or Nukem, or both? In the end it doesn't matter, because you bloody well know what it is, don't you. Inspired by L.A. Meltdown from unarguably the most popular and well-known Duke game, Duke Nukem 3D, this medium sized map is perfect for a little GunGame action. It was a bit nerve racking to branch out from Arena style as Arena is usually easy to do and guarantees level playing. Last thing you want in your level is one-sided playing. As such, I've set up teleporters, strategically placed crates to block camping, and other things to prevent someone finding a spot and pitching a tent to get an upper hand.

But what am I talking about. I bet you don't care if your opponent was uphill the whole time. Yeeeaaah you just want to get your hands on a little Duke action cause you know you'll enjoy it anyways. Or you just want to stare at the smut I've plastered all over the place.

NUKEM DEMO
YouTube Video

NUKEM DOWNLOAD
belooowww...
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_nukem.zip [6.86MB / 485 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 11:59
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Evil_Zodiac
looks decent....
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
pretzel
fucking epic. pretzel likey.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Evil_Zodiac
I do like the "stars walk of fame" with the clan members names on them lol I slowed the video down and was like..ok thers Evil_Inc...HEY THERES MINE RIGHT BEHIND IT lol
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
Yeah, with you and Inc being the newest members, I kinda cleverly set them up to look like your stars were just being added to the walk.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Japanese Schoolgirl
Bailey, this map makes me quite nostalgic but I find the T's to have a pretty significant advantage in the layout over the CTs in Deathmatch. If there was a way to even this out, it would be great.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1008_101.png

Batty
the teleporter in ct spawn creates a nice counter attack to any campers

Japanese Schoolgirl
Bailey Bat wrote:
the teleporter in ct spawn creates a nice counter attack to any campers

As far as I know, there are only two ways to get out of CT spawn: One is dropping down, the other is teleporting. The place where you teleport is almost always pre-camped by terrorists.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1008_101.png

Jump to Forum: