Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
What's wrong with overflow server
_DKC_
the last three days have been pretty laggy and lots of people have noticed...is there something going on with the server?

TigerOx
Can you please explain what kind of lag you are experiencing?

I have not seen any issues on my end. The increase in player count will make your system stress more. If your computer or connection can't handle 28 players at once, you might have lag issues. That is not something we can fix.

Kensei
I was just there for 4 rounds with Butch and Pootytang, no complaints from anyone in-game or ourselves.

That said, I've had my own issues with stuttering as the result of taxing my already workhorse of a laptop prior to playing. It could be a videocard issue for you, or extraneous usage of bandwidth, or even a shite connection to begin with... Too many variables to say for sure.

Kensei
I fight with flare, not forethought, sir...

You guys are just BEGGING to face the Moose!

If cats are putting slices of bread on their heads and taking pictures, they're proving to be almost as intelligent as we are!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/23338_101.png

_DKC_
I can't imagine it's something with my end, the others servers I play on work the same as before, have a 15mbit connection, dual 5770s 3.8ghz etc etc....issues seemed to be lots of skipping around, even though my ping seemed fine...I had 4 or 5 people telling me the same thing..just played a few rounds and it seemed not too bad actually so may have just been a random situation who knows, thanks for the replies.

Missa
I didn't see this post before I started mine but I've noticed the same issue. I actually just came from the server and it was laggy. Pings were spiking and it was hard to play. It has been for the last few days. I've been playing here for a few weeks now and it's been smooth sailing up until these last few days.

I can actually be more specific. It seems like the server lags when someone gets close to 2nd nade. Once it gets to that point pings spike and it lags. That's how it starts anyways....then it carries over to the next map.

Kensei it's actually pretty random. It doesn't happen all the time which might be why it didn't do it while you were in there.

Also if a mod could delete my post since it's a double thread that would be great. Here's the link to my thread:

http://dogzgaming...ad_id=3011
i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/Missamia/mISSAs-Sig-1.gif

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/180118_601.png

TigerOx
We are working to fix the problem.

Thanks.

Missa
Thanks for keeping us informed. You're awesome!!
i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/Missamia/mISSAs-Sig-1.gif

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/180118_601.png

Jump to Forum: