View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Kimbo Slice
KimboSlice
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:373953
Your Nickname : Kimbo Slice

Reason why you should be unbanned :
I was playing on the Dogz Arena DM Server just last night night. I tried to joining the server a minute ago and it said that I was banned. I've been a regular for months and posted in the Intro thread on this site. I've talked/played with CronicBob and Chuck Wagon a number times on the server.

I'm not sure why I was banned. Did I go over my quota for the day or something? Shock
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-97403-random.png

KimboSlice
Oh, and if it's for the language then my apologies. I actually talked to CW about what type of language is allowed and I didn't think I ever crossed any bounds while on the server.

Thanks,
KS

not so sirent assassin
you said Ni@@a multiple times, how is that not crossing the bounds when racism isnt tolerated on any of our servers?

IhasAcellular
You were banned for saying N**** 26 times, and insulting nearly everyone you played with.

You were just now banned because someone just recently read your chat log.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

KimboSlice
Okay, lesson learned. My apologies. I actually hate racism. I hope I get to join back one day. Growing up in the city hasn't done much good for my vocab as you can see. The insulting part was just playing around, if you ask some of their regulars (i.e. cronicbob, skaterboy3232, theNerd, hasu, etc.) on there, they should be able to confirm that I'm mostly good natured.

I didn't mean it in a derogatory way at all, but I can see how it could be perceived that way. Thanks for the good times. Very high quality servers, had a lot of fun.
Edited by KimboSlice on 24-01-2011 22:03

IhasAcellular
Apologizing and not making excuses goes a long way in my book.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

badseed
IhasAcellular wrote:
Apologizing and not making excuses goes a long way in my book.

i agree!!

CronicBob
ive never seen you use this language in game or i would have given u a warning...no more n bomb please.

KimboSlice
Thanks for the feedback guys. I will watch my language on your servers as they are "da bomb", as one might say. I always recommend them to my buddies. Smile

Props for maintaining such fine servers from the admins all around. Good day to you, sirs.

TigerOx
Locked.

Jump to Forum: