Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
banned.. terribly confused
wHEElEr
Your SteamID : 0:0:3621388
Your Nickname : wHEElEr
Reason why you should be unbanned : Umm..

I joined and played a few gungames, and some guy started calling me hacks cause i was 9-0 and pulled off 2 clutches back to back against him, and i was PERMABANNED the next round for "inappropriate language"

I honestly cannot say if i was or wasnt saying anything out of the norm, but isnt it usually courtesy to at least WARN somebody first. i wasnt spamming, and i wasnt going out of my way to undermine anything, as nothing was said ot me in the first place.

Ide really like to be unbanned, the dogz servers are the only ones i enjoy playing source on.

thanks Frown

IhasAcellular
First off, I am not the banning admin (just putting that out there). Looking through your chat log, you have about 30 mins of playing time in our server, and in that 30 mins you: Said the N word twice, disrespected various players 4 times, and called a map "so fucking black"....which doesnt really make sense to me.

If you do happen to be unbanned, next time you join the server please read the MOTD. Its not our responsibility to make sure that you know the rules, its yours.

Thanks, and good luck.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

wHEElEr
Alrighty then! Next time im in game I'll be sure to make my 23yr old mouth approriate for 14yr old ears while im playing this 10yr old game designed for 18yr olds.

Seriously though, if there was a problem, it just seems like some1 should say something, not just get banhappy because they can. i was obviously oblivious to the rules, its not that hard to just ask.

TigerOx
You can use as much inappropriate language as you want. Just do not be racist, or use racial slurs, and do not be disrespectful to other players.

It seems pretty easy to understand, as it reads, 'NO RACISM, NO RACIST LANGUAGE' on our MOTD.

Your ban will be reviewed and a decision will be posted shortly.

wHEElEr
thanks tiger! any word on it yet Smile

Tolik the Terrible
i gave him the warning twice to stop using racism and he ignored

Ctrl-Alt-Del
well mr wheeler. personally i wasnt there at all to hear or see anything you did in game.. BUT the fact the you come in here running your mouth off and direspecting us CLAN members and with your

"Alrighty then! Next time im in game I'll be sure to make my 23yr old mouth approriate for 14yr old ears while im playing this 10yr old game designed for 18yr olds.

Seriously though, if there was a problem, it just seems like some1 should say something, not just get banhappy because they can. i was obviously oblivious to the rules, its not that hard to just ask"

IMO we dont have time to deal with petty as people like you who want to get unbanned for breaking the rules... and then not even be nice or say hey im sorry for what ive done...

SO hell no from me stay banned
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

wHEElEr
Tolik the Terrible wrote:
i gave him the warning twice to stop using racism and he ignored

i wasnt 'ignoring' anything, i dont notice text when im playing :X

IhasAcellular
Well then, good thing you were warned over voice chat...right?
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Tolik the Terrible
yeah you heard that Ihascellular

wHEElEr
i play with music on and run around in gungame cause its stress free and easy as hell, no i didnt hear anything u guys were saying or else i would have simply stopped talking.

i didnt know i was breaking any rules and didnt notice me 'hurting anyones feelings', sorry for not paying attention to the tiny text but a permaban for this one incident just seems silly to me.

TigerOx
1 month for the language.
1 month for an inappropriate ban appeal.

Next time you should read the tiny text.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: