May's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Notstraight has an issue with women apparently...
SuperMilf
So this guy had just joined the server and at the end of the round I said "good game" over the mic. His response was 'hey super. you wanna suck my dick?" I didn't get that on a demo but I started recording right after that. Of course OC Helpdesk who I haven't ever really liked responded with "yes she does!"

Anwyay. Got two demos so I will have to leave one in a comment. The one titled "notstraight" is teh one where you can hear more of it. It's also a shorter demo. I didn't happen to get his steam ID but i will keep an eye out for him in the server
SuperMilf attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

SuperMilf
Here is the second one that was actually recorded first. He wasn't saying much though after everybody kinda shut him down.
SuperMilf attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

IhasAcellular
I went ahead and banned him temporarily for harassing multiple players in the server.

You must remember that the majority of players, are male....and have the anonymity of the internet between themselves and everyone else. This tends to bring out the less mature side of people. Nothing that was said in that demo was offensive enough to warrant a ban by itself in my eyes, but along with what was said to other people, he caused enough of a problem to be banned. Then again, its awfully damn hard to hear people in that server, so I may be mistaken. Pfft

This goes for everyone: If you find a person, or a group of people harassing ANY player, feel free to PM an admin. I have access to a computer nearly everywhere I go, and its no problem to clear up an issue. Nobody needs to be annoyed or harassed by anyone for any reason. Steam name= [*DoGz*] IhasAcellular or [*DoGz*] Nigel Thornberry
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Batty
If you're looking for a good reason, then here's one.

I officially file a complaint against the player for obvious disrespect and clear ignorance of the gay community. I can only see this as a negative attack against myself by association as it draws negative light to those who wouldn't know any better by thinking that he's actually gay and that's what all homosexuals do, is come in and force themselves upon straight fokes.

There's simply no place for ignorance and discrimination against Gender, Race, or Sexual preference on these servers, or on this whole planet.

That good enough of a complaint for ya, Cell?
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

SuperMilf
Well said, good Sir.

No pancake mix
I agree with all of you, thats just wrong >_< and you had a really good point bailey, i'm not gay but I'm not exactly straight either so i kinda know whatcha mean and its just rude :l

IhasAcellular
My point is, we really dont need this turning into "OMG HE SAID IM STUPID!@!@! BAN HIM!"

If theres something said that you believe is serious enough for someone to be banned or warned or whatever....Just pm someone, it will be taken care of. Its that simple.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Jump to Forum: