Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Pants ...but not Pants?
Falcon6
Here's the deal. I have a demo of Pants clearly aimbotting attached. However, there were 2 players names Pants playing at this time. I've seen Pants on the servers before but never seen him hack. Actually, I don't think the "real" Pants was hacking.

In the next round (which I don't have a demo for), it was the same thing with 1394, with 2 players playing and one of them aimbotting.

So, it kinda seems like someone was hijacking their names. I wasn't fast enough to get their SteamIDs for both instances of Pants (and 1394), but it was kinda strange.

Any thoughts?
Falcon6 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Batty
It sounds like someone is using names to mask themslves from a ban, thankfully we can IP ban them if we catch them outselves. I'm not 100% sure if the IP can be taken from a demo, but I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge can help.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

IhasAcellular
Good demo, permabanned.

No need to IP them, just look up the name on the hlstats and they are quite easy to find Wink

http://hlstatsx.d...yer=113484
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Jump to Forum: