Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
It's a damn shame.
ERM
Played for about 30 minutes. I like to smack talk but don't use coarse language or racism. I said I was the best CS player ever. the admins in the room didn't tolerate me (or identify themselves when asked) and didn't warn me. Kicked me for a suicide that I didn't and still don't see as being against the rules via the MOTD. Then I was perma banned for saying "my dad made a map like this and my mom divorced him." while it may not be in line with coming in and hugging everyone I got no warning. Just seems a little prepubescent way of handling things. Anywho, see yah in the DM server I'll be the one who wins when beergut isn't playing.

ERM [cW]
The best ever.

IhasAcellular
Cool story bro.

Have some more respect for clan members, and your fellow players, or you wont be on the DM server much longer either.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

ERM
Way to just whine instead of explaining the perma ban.

IhasAcellular
ERM wrote:
Way to just whine instead of explaining the perma ban.

I didnt ban you, pretty hard for me to explain it in detail, sourcebans says mic spamming...glad I could be such an immense help!

Good luck getting unbanned!
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

ERM
I apologize I figured you would respond if you were related. If the reason is mic spamming than it seems to me the bann-ER was just not happy with my BS'in. To which I have already said was not warned against. I always thought spamming meant excessive mic use, to which I was not an offender of.

TigerOx
We will look into this and get back to you.

TigerOx
Your ban appeal was denied.

You were banned for being rude and disrespectful. Rule 8 of the MOTD states 'Respect All Players'.
Edited by TigerOx on 13-12-2010 20:50

Jump to Forum: