Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
banned
logical
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:10175311
Your Nickname : Logical
Reason why you should be unbanned : i should be unbanned because there was no reason for me to be banned. i have never been banned from any other servers and it says i was banned for cheating but i wasnt vac banned so i am confused on why i am banned. i would like to be unbanned cause i shouldnt be banned. please just take this into thought thank you
Edited by logical on 03-12-2010 16:29

Steal Your Face
you were banned by console

Cheating. KAC ID:6.26

Kigen anti-cheat.

logical
i have never herd of kigen anti cheat but anyway. is there a demo that has proof or just becasue it thought i was cheating i was banned

TigerOx
logical wrote:
i have never herd of kigen anti cheat but anyway. is there a demo that has proof or just becasue it thought i was cheating i was banned

There is no demo.

KAC ID: 6.26 is for a client enabling wire-framing by setting r_drawothermodels to 2 for wall-hacking. This can only be done by a cheat which modifies the server's enforced values.

KAC doesn't think anything. It is a piece of software that knows you were cheating.

logical
then how is there proof that i was cheating. i guess i dont understand how this kigen thing works

Ctrl-Alt-Del
as tiger said if you can read is that KAC is a software that detects if you have cheats enabled in your console!!!! so obviously you were.. BYE BYE NOW..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Steal Your Face
kigen anticheat is an ANTICHEAT. Just like VAC, but BETTER. It doesnt ban people for no reason. Maybe you downloaded some skins and it had a hack in with it.

logical
sorry i didnt read his thing. but this is my question is there isnt any proof so there is no way i should stay banned but how ever you feel is how you feel

TigerOx
It is proof. If you understood how the Source engine works.

There are many ways to tell someone is cheating. Maybe you were trying lua script hacks or some other cvar bypasser. Either way you should have admitted you were doing something to have any chance of an unban.

This is conclusive, 100% undeniable proof.

Kensei
I feel I should speak to the loss of your privileges, as you seem genuinely dismayed. Perhaps a little information about our servers... There is a reason that the DoGz server is first up after updates, and has remained hack-free for as long as it's been around.

Tiger knows his coding and the source coding, and he can sniff out bullshit with the combined effectiveness of Tigers and Oxen....... AND HE HAS SPOKEN!

Thank you for going about your appeal in a polite and respectful manner, and if you really weren't cognizant of this wall hack, then this is doubly a shame. Still, the penalty for hacking is what it is for a reason--zero tolerance when it comes to cheating out of principle.

I'm sorry that you feel jilted, but this is a straightforward matter.

Kensei

logical
i realize that the disapline for cheaters shouldnt be taken lightly. i used to play cal and what not and had scripts yes but i honestly have never wall hacked. i feel as though you guys do the right thing by getting ride of the hackers wich allows for happier people and better game play. if you arent gonna revok my ban i would just like to say good job on keeping out the fucks of the world that make the game miserable

Kensei
For our part, thank you for the breadth of your perspective on the matter.

It's possible that one of the scripts you had for CAL lingered, and precipitated the ban. Still, we have no way of knowing whether you or anyone simply forgot to remove these scripts before playing or not, and there's unfortunately no more evidence than that presented already.

The ban will doubtless stand. Still, you're a cut above most who, instead of being patient and calm like yourself, bitch and moan. Good luck out there, Logical.

Kensei

Steal Your Face
Kensei, I fucking love how eloquent you are my friend......

Tolik the Terrible
wow kid give it up

logical
Tolik the Terrible wrote:
wow kid give it up

ya dont call me a kid.
thanks to those who talked with me about this best of luck to you

subwolfer
lol tolik and his tact
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
lol sub if thats wht u wanna call it!,
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

TigerOx
Thanks for the good explanation Kensei.

I think this has been resolved.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: