Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
MostWanted
MostWanted
yes i got banned earlier bc a admin being a bad mood i take, went in to server which i play in alot and there where 4 ct alive and one t all cts were camping and the admin told me to shut up or somthing (asked why he was mad) he said why dont you shut up...well i desided to tk him one round and banned...think yall need to have a talk with some admins i dont feel the need to say with admins where very rude they know who they where only 3 member in there at the time i was banned just ask around MסsŤWanŤeЙ|ŁŞĐ| STEAM_0:1:13923

Ctrl-Alt-Del
first off , u had no need to run ur mouth off and tell players what to do. so I said something to you about it. you then continued to talk back to myslef and Tolik.. multiple time and be rude to us on the mic then because you were still angry about iit, you then tk'd tolik when he was on knife level on purpose out of spite or whatever it was, so please dont waste my or our time with your cry ass sob story.. If an admin says something to you regardless if you like it or not just suck it up like a big boy and take care of your prb.. Shatter whos a guy who plays often on our server even asked you why you were still running ur mouth off , so it wasnt just us as ADMINS..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

badseed
"well i desided to tk him one round"
Hrrrmm there's a good idea. Wish i thought of that!!

Tolik the Terrible
yeah dude you came in start and start mouthing around at me and ctl and we told to stop and than you tk me on purpose, because i was on knife level. Sorry tks on purpose not allowed on our server

Batty
Sounds like a bad day for everone. I Vote a week ban, then a probation. Everyone's allowed one bad day, and since he wasn't hacking, the incident is forgivable.

I'd say revoke the ban on the 6th and just keep an eye out, in my opinion.

Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Steal Your Face
yea, dont think its perma worthy, but idk i wasnt there

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i didnt ban him tolik did. but regardless i think perm is a lil harsh. but i hate bring peeps back in like that cuz all they do is whine when they get back in
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

MostWanted
hrm, i think that a ban ingeneral was a lil much next time try a mute option in your admin? theres also a kick? i wouldnt of gone back after a kick lol well atleast till the next day when people where a lil less butt hurt lol anyways just let me know if im unbanned or not i do like yalls rev gg sticky nades im always in there anywho ill check back later

Tolik the Terrible
tk people on purpose though is a ban

pretzel
I need to explain something to people unfamiliar with tolik and sub. If you ever piss them off even a tiny bit you will feel the wrath of 1,000 angry and spiteful demons that will rip your corneas right out. Don't ever give them lip even if its a joke and I'm not kidding you dont mess with eastern europeans theyre sneaky and ruthless. They will literally hunt you down and remove a limb from you for everytime you insult their mothers. The accent isn't cute its like the poisonous frog neony colors. It's there as a warning to leave them alone or you will experience undue pain and suffering. Theyre high quality fun loving people just like the rest of us but you never piss them off. Just a little salty advice.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

MostWanted
umm yeah ok...still havent gotten a answer so oh well have fun with you angry admins then

TigerOx
I think a week is fair. Unless I am missing something.

Ban updated on SourceBans.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: