Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Nigga Mozes
Falcon6
With such a blatantly racist name and constant mic spamming at the end of each match, is there any action which can / should be taken? I always mute him, once I realize he's on, but I'm just curious if this is tolerated. If so, I can live with it, but thought I ask.

Batty
No it's not. Should be taken care of shortly
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Steal Your Face
voteban is there if you need it.

Steal Your Face
voteban is there if you need it.

CronicBob
im gonna 1 week ban him cuz i have told him to change his name and he plays the "i dont know how" card and i told him to change his name when he was mic spamming after a game and he left before i could get at him...sorry, would have done it earlier but i was pre-occupied with guests

ps...nice double post stealio Smile

Batty
voteban only works for people who give a crap
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Falcon6
Thanks for the help and responses. I've tried to voteban a couple of times, that's why I was wondering if I was alone on this. Glad I'm not. Thanks again.

CronicBob
no falcon...i have dealt with this on a few occasions...i just happen to be more lenient than i should have been...he was quick to f10 out but if he does it again when im in...its perma

BUTCH
Lets give him a fucking week!!!! So the asshole can come back and do the same thing again for the 5th fucking time. zero tolerance means your done !!!! Get the asswipe off the server.

CronicBob
butch...i believe people can learn from their mistakes. if i give him a week and he comes back and doesnt change his name or causes any ruckus, then i will permaban him. if he comes back as a dick because of me being less tyrannical then at the very most, he gets away with it for a few more days. i think its worth the chance.

Jump to Forum: