View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal: S.T.V.
stv
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:13399321
Your Nickname : S.T.V.
Reason why you should be unbanned :
I logged onto your server because my good friends, and old roommates, play quite frequently. However, due to the fact that I normally play after a long day of classes and work, I tend to make bad decisions, such as dropping the N-bomb.

I can't make excuses for my actions. I said what I said because I wanted to say it. People who I have been around for years know how I sometimes speak, and I have rarely got complaints about my "humor," which is what I was attempting the night I got banned.

I realize that warnings are far from necessary, but I have never had an issue before, and was quite shocked that I received a permanent ban. I do apologize for what I said, as it was offensive.

I'm honestly a good guy, I meant no harm. If you see fit, I would greatly appreciate being able to play on your server. A simple "watch your language" would have kept me from further comments.

I do hope you take me under consideration, as I have seen other cases on here in which similar behavior was given a warning first. I meant no disrespect to anyone of this community.

Tolik the Terrible
ha ha sounds like you pissed of wrong admin lol

pretzel
just send steal your face a private message and tell him you think hes cute and he will unban you. (and probably start hitting on you but thats the situation you put yourself in now and you have to live with the consequences of your actions)
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

CronicBob
ctrl was admin on this one...if it was tolik, he would have come to your house and punched your monitor! Pfft

Ctrl-Alt-Del
whts ur name in game STV?? i dont remember i get alot of n word users in our server.. when you enter the server there should be a MOTD screen in which we exlain the rules of the server.. I appreciate the appology and it seems sincere so having said that as soon as i can figure out how to get into HLstats i will unban you.. but a warning to you we dont need to give you a warning if you break the rules
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

TigerOx
Unbanned.

Jump to Forum: