Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
How about those Pastriots!
Diesel
The patriots vs. giants game last night was sweet, patriots are the first team in the NFL history to go 16-0, thts impressive. Anyone else watch the game?
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

badseed
pats rule! watched in between ufc fights. chuck won too!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Auzzie
sweet, i missed the ufc and from what i hear the pats are a formiddable team

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
Spook
BOOO pats....GO CHIEFS

kill_me_asap
PATS rock!!! Lets go 19-0 baby.

Diesel
screw the pats, is that ur buck in that avistar badseed?
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

badseed
sure is! 2006 bow kill. 200lbs scored 144

i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/arrowed1/2006%20buck/buck_2006_2.jpg
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Spook
they are basically the yankees....that is why i dont like....tom brady is HOT though. I would be his cougar. LOL

kill_me_asap
That is the sweetest buck!!!!!

The Deer Hunter
the pats are fucking awesome. 19-0!!!!!
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

mygun
ummmm.... i hate the Pats... but to be more specific I hate Brady and Belicheat, i mean Belichek...... Go Steelers as the pros go but ultimately GO DAWGS!!! (Univ of Georgia)

SeVeN
Yeah i think pats will win it all...BUT ..they are not the first team to go 16-0..the dolphin's did and actually went undefeated in playoffs and won the super bowl the only team to ever do that..in 79 i think .

SexyBeast
yes they did but that was 35 years ago SeVen and there was only 16 games total, we are the first team to go 16-0 in the regular season.

and sorry mygun the Stealers lost in the wild card, and you should really look in the whole cheating thing more, Patriots will never get respect like they should and thats just sad.

they are not a empire they are just more driven then others, and because of all the people talking down about them, makes them stronger makes them play harder because they have something to prove.

Jump to Forum: