Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Yuckfou Ban Request
Evil_Zodiac
# 320 "Yuckfou" STEAM_0:1:11102761

when i entered the server this person was going on and on arguing point of the bible with many of the other members of the server and when everyone kept asking him to stop he would not untill his questions were answered. when others said they don't give a shit and won't answer him he said he will stay in the server and continue to spam the mic. i messaged pootytang (and he was away) and then messaged H when he says "this dosn't concern us" and as the ONLY admin around would do nothing with 90% of the server was asking for admin intervention. I find this very very sad and request this person Yuckfou have some type of punishment...since he also said that it dosn't matter there are thousands of other servers to play in. i know others that were in there like mega and alot of other regs witness this...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
H
Evil_Zodiac: u got admin?
[*DoGz*] Damnit Bob: nope but this dont aply to us
Evil_Zodiac: the fuck it dosn't he is disrespecting everyone and mic spamming
[*DoGz*] Damnit Bob: not any worse than u do
Evil_Zodiac: if you don't wanna do anything about it i'll post and you are a piece of shit
Evil_Zodiac: eat a dick H
Evil_Zodiac is now Offline.

i dont think a ban is in need...
"you cant fix stupid zodiac was proof"

Evil_Zodiac
really? many others who were talking to me thought it was in order...i wasn't even in game when ppl were talking to me about it...then i come in and see exactlly what they were talking about...

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

Evil_Zodiac
and when you turn your head like that when a majority of the server asks you to pay attention the name calling is in order

M3GATRON
I totally agree with zodiac! I messaged three admins just to come take a visit and no one even responded.I messaged them from the beggining because i knew that he was not gonna stop talking and I dont know if this concernes you but I am not a muslim but the way i talk, i guess gave him idea and just started talking. Many people tried to request him to just stop talking about anything not related to game and stop arguing, but he said" I dont care if you guys ban me". Thats when the whole mess started and no admin even tried to come take a visit just to check if 90% of people playing on there were telling the truth or not.

Styrofoamsubmarines
I was on at the time, and I agree with Zodiac and Mega. He definitely created a hostile game environment and a overall negative feel in the server. I know many request were made for him to drop the subject but he refused and continued to push. At the very least what Yuckfou did fell into the realm of mic spamming and I feel he should be removed from the server.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i got megatrons message and time lords this mornings.. sorry i wasnt there to help.. but you do realize that we cant catch evryone and admins arent always available.. if i was in there he would have been perma'd
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Steal Your Face
yea, nobody messaged me, and i was online all night.

And zodiac, telling an dogz member that "he is a piece of shit" or "suck a dick" isnt very fucking respectful either....

And come to think of it, i dont even think H has admin yet, so he couldnt have done anything about it even if he wanted to.
Edited by Steal Your Face on 09-09-2010 08:45

CronicBob
i got message this morning...sorry i couldnt help...and if 90% of server didnt want this guy in there, why wasnt he votebanned? u guys gotta use the tools that are given to ya

Evil_Zodiac
steal that was in a private conversation in steam wasn't public in the server what made me mad was him refusing to even try to contact another admin as mega and & I were he just blew it off saying "hey this is no concern to us" and thats when i removed him and it says i went offline. Steal didn't see you online or i would of message ya also

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i will say i dont think the way you(zodiac) talked to H was right, it was a little disrespectful. However. H why would you think its was of no concern?? if the whole server was annoyed by this kid why wouldnt you care? and the facts are had ANY of US admins been there the kid would be gone!!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Tolik the Terrible
i got his message late at night because i wasn't home but my comp was on lol

Steal Your Face
ok, but what could H have done? he doesnt have admin, and they already stated that they all were IMing admins to do something. There's nothing H could have done that they didnt do already. He had no power to do anything, and like bob said, if there was that big of a problem they could have votebanned him.

Evil_Zodiac
really as a dogz member all he really had to do was at the very least give him a warning...that may of cut his 3 map rant short...

TigerOx
Use mute or voteban. Admins are not always available.

Locked.
Edited by TigerOx on 09-09-2010 21:37

Jump to Forum: