Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Not sure if hacking, but looks rather fishy
DeadMan
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17954490

Players Nick Name: EXØRÇΧ†

Comments: I've been playing around on some of the servers lately, and I would hate for great servers to have hackers. I noticed the EXORCIST guy getting lots of headshots that just didn't seem right. I know some people are just good players, but the headshots like that combined with having less than 10 deaths on maps, seems fishy to me. I'd also like to mention that a few of the shots, having seen others get hit and having been hit myself, were sometimes through walls without him having seen anyone there. You can disregard my post if you deem it unworthy, but I thought I'd just inform you all here at DOGZ, just in case. (Note: I have no demo, was unable to spectate before disconnecting and registering to post this.)

Regulars Present: Don't know if these guys are regulars, but I've seen them a few times that I've played on here and they were there. Last Call, HS}John Wayne™, kchalupa

Which Server: DoGz GunGame||Deathmatch|OVERFLOW| - 69.162.97.22:27015

Just like to say again that I was unable to demo at the time I came to post, but even if you guys don't ban him or whatever, just keep an eye out. Catch you all on the servers!

CronicBob
he clearly is a hacker, but u need to get a demo on him. he only played for a few minutes but his stats are bullshit (87% headshot). i would ban him but i have no proof.

our anti-cheat weeds out a lot of the hackers but a few always slip through the cracks.

IhasAcellular
If hes consistently getting 87% head shots.....it shouldn't need to be demo'd.........thats proof in itself.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

CronicBob
its pretty clear but if we ban him and dont have a demo, we would most likely let him back in. and its not really consistently, he only played 13 mins. but if u wanna ban him celly, no argument over here.

IhasAcellular
Theres no way I would even consider banning him off of his stats if he only has 13 mins of playtime. A demo probably is needed in this case....if he even comes back lol
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

DeadMan
Yeah, I realized that he'd left as I was posting, or close to it anyways. I'll be sure to demo any troublemakers I can when possible if I see something odd again. Have a nice day! =D

TigerOx
Thanks for the post. If this guy returns I'm sure we will get him.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: