Due Date: May 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Voteban?
Wish there was an admin that could be around da sticky nades server bout 3am (pacific time)...... I know dat sounds crazy but lately when i get home from work bout dat time there is peepz runnin on dat server.......lot of da time i start pwnin and fooz wanna voteban me and it wood go down if there wasnt another regg there to vouch for me. Im startin to get betta and i jus wanna play da game when peepz are runnin on dat server......so if it does happen how long does it take to get back in?
Edited by 211 on 11-07-2010 01:28

Forgot to mention that most are nubz to da server ..... I know it depends on wat they votban me for..... but its da " Principallity of da matta" I don't wanna get votebanned!!!!

ryuseishin
i can vouch for this, i see a lot of people they get pissed so they just voteban someone, its a nice feature but also at times not so nice to reggs who get votebanned by noobs who are getting owned
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Steal Your Face
Its only 25 minutes for a voteban.

Batty
Steal Your Face wrote:
Its only 25 minutes for a voteban.

Though that is a long time for regs to not be playing on your servers... and it can be re-issued again and again, so you're votebanned for as long as those people don't want you in the server. I've been vote-banned for "hacking" 3 times in a row. I didn't bother coming back, just found someone else's server to play on. and I love the Dogz servers, so it is a bit of a serious issue when you think about it on a traffic sort of perspective.

CronicBob
211, i dont see where u were actually banned. same with you bailey.

there are going to be people who voteban because they suck. it is a misuse of the system and really shouldnt happen. but until u actually get votebanned, then i dont think its a real issue, especially since u need to have 60% of the people in-game to vote you. the only real fix to this is to remove the voteban option, which is bad for the regs who play. if u find urself in a situation where u are banned, we can address it then...til then zzzzzzzzzzzzz

*sidenote- dr beef should always be votebanned!

**just kidding

Steal Your Face
Yea, neither bailey or 211 have been votebanned yet. But ok, if they do it then let us know. Until then its not a big deal at all.

If we were to take it off then everyone would bitch that we dont have voteban if a hacker comes in. Can't make everyone happy.

CronicBob
change the player skins to nude jessica alba's and we will all be happy!

Oh yeah it never has happend but it comes real close sometimes.... Also neva said anythang bout takimg it off.....its good for several reasons......guess ever since i stopped gettin high my game picked up a bit...plus my G5...... And da update......and who ever reads dis..... I bring my lerp down by entering cl_interp_ratio 1... Press enter then cl_interp .033..... Ive tried to share it wit peepz but Idk if dey ever tried it.... U have to enter it everytime you start CS up again....... Is dat unfair? Even though i share to whoever will listen..... if it is ill stop...... oh yeah.... Jaybird I'm not GAY I been married for 5yrs and hav 2 chitlins......and wat ever I do on my leisure time doesn't concern u patna....I work hard for mines..... dats why I own all my shat except my house.....dat will be mines in 4yrs I'm 29 and I fell in luv wit CS a year ago.....so get pnwed bird......I'm still a kid at heart but I won't internet rage.nobody..... except if dey dis one of my peepz....specially females.....newayz....SWIZZ CHEEZ UP killahz

Yeah....everytime sum1 gets knived she'll make quiefin sound.....fol

Jump to Forum: