Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
BANNED
sick
why?

general douchbaggery doesnt some it up for me.

people complain about me because im good?

i dont respect other players? i treat every player how they treat me. i dont talk to anyone unless spoken to first. if someone says hi. i will say hi. if someone says your a faggot. i will tell them suck dick.

i dont get what the big deal about me is? i can only think bc im winning. there were 3 players in there today just spamming the mic annoying as fuck. no one comes on and post about them. but then again they were terrible so no one cared about them.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-84-random.png

sick
also look at who posted about me super milf. saying im a asshole or whatever she says and im disrespectful.

look at her chat records, and look at mine. hmmmm i talk so much shit. kinda looks like she is a lot more disrespectful then me. o wait but she doesnt win so its okay for her to talk shit.

http://hlstatsx.d...;player=84

http://hlstatsx.d...ayer=10184

Steal Your Face
Ok, here we go.

This was a community decision, and will stand as is. You are banned from our servers, and will be banned from the forums as soon as tiger gets to it.

You have had ample chances to change our minds about you, but at every turn you show nothing but disrespect for our servers, and our clan as a whole. If someone complains about you, rather than saying "ok, ill tone it down, or try to make a change" you constantly bitch about how you are so good, and everyone who complains is just shitty at the game. We could have banned you many times before, but have given you your chances, and at every turn you have done nothing but make enemies with your lack of respect, and general lack of care.

Bottom line is its a Privelege to play on our servers, not a right. And we as a community have tired of you disrespect, and its apparent things are not going to change with you, you will always be aarogant, and disrespecful.

All this could have been avoided if you would have just approached the whole situation with a little more tact and maturity.

So bottom line is find another server, because you will no longer be welcome on any dogz server.

sick
Steal Your Face wrote:
Ok, here we go.

This was a community decision, and will stand as is. You are banned from our servers, and will be banned from the forums as soon as tiger gets to it.

You have had ample chances to change our minds about you, but at every turn you show nothing but disrespect for our servers, and our clan as a whole. If someone complains about you, rather than saying "ok, ill tone it down, or try to make a change" you constantly bitch about how you are so good, and everyone who complains is just shitty at the game. We could have banned you many times before, but have given you your chances, and at every turn you have done nothing but make enemies with your lack of respect, and general lack of care.

Bottom line is its a Privelege to play on our servers, not a right. And we as a community have tired of you disrespect, and its apparent things are not going to change with you, you will always be aarogant, and disrespecful.

All this could have been avoided if you would have just approached the whole situation with a little more tact and maturity.

So bottom line is find another server, because you will no longer be welcome on any dogz server.

do you guys not read what i say. "okay i will tone it down" i do not talk on the mic EVER. i do not type in game ever unless someone is talking shit to me calling me a hacker, faggot, whatever. what you think i just started talking to super milf for no reason? she calling me a hacker saying im bullshit and cunt. i asked her ARE YOU THE BEST IN THE WORLD. what is wrong with these people. I DO NOT TALK IN GAME. then you guys are telling me i should comeo n here and say i should tone it down? lol doesnt make sense.

pretzel
www.glogster.com/media/2/3/43/18/3431829.jpg
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Tolik the Terrible
nice one pretz

sick
also i was never disrespectful to any of your clan members. even after all you guys disrespect me constantly.

and like i said before i dont talk to anyone unless they talk shit to me first. and by talk i mean type.

thats probably why your reason for banning me isnt even a real reason. just you being disrespectful. but at least it shows your true colors.

pretzel
Sick, you getting banned totally made my day.
Edited by pretzel on 05-07-2010 17:43
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

TigerOx
Inappropriate ban appeal.

Denied.

Scooby
Afternoon Gents,
Sorry about the delay. I forgot I had forum admin. Sick is now banned from forums as well. I wish him good luck on his new endeavors in find a new home. Fortunately it won't be here.

Thank You for Your Time and Assistance,
Scooby
Edited by Scooby on 05-07-2010 17:52

Jump to Forum: