Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
tradge
Your SteamID : 0:1:6099023
Your Nickname : tradgE`
Reason why you should be unbanned : I'm not exactly why I was banned I was just playing normally on the gun game server and randomly was banned I've been playing on this server for a few weeks now and I was finally starting to like it Sad
Edited by tradge on 25-06-2010 12:33

tradge
Just so you know if you have hacking accusations I'm a long time league player for css Sad

http://www.legit-...3A6099023+

Just for proof Smile

not so sirent assassin
Under review, but just for future knowledge league play doesnt come into consideration for ban appeals, even hacking ones. Someone can easily turn them on for pubbing and turn them off for a match, ive seen team members of mine do it when i reg scrim.

tradge
not so sirent assassin wrote:
Under review, but just for future knowledge league play doesnt come into consideration for ban appeals, even hacking ones. Someone can easily turn them on for pubbing and turn them off for a match, ive seen team members of mine do it when i reg scrim.

Well trust me I don't use them regardless it takes the fun out of the game I just like to rip faces off Smile if you have some kind of proof of me "Cheating" Please show it because I've spent a lot of time playing the game and can easily tell the difference between cheating and a good player.

not so sirent assassin
We also dont show any demo's or anything like that lol...even if your not lieing, its easy for people to make excuses at the time.

But...like i said, under review.
Edited by not so sirent assassin on 25-06-2010 14:50

Jump to Forum: