Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
is this guys name a bannable offense?
smut_pew
http://hlstatsx.d...ayer=23693

This guy has barely over an hour of time logged in the DM server...
No idea what brought this about, maybe just losing for an hour straight?

Thx,

Pew
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

sick
smut_pew wrote:
http://hlstatsx.d...ayer=23693

This guy has barely over an hour of time logged in the DM server...
No idea what brought this about, maybe just losing for an hour straight?

Thx,

Pew

we have so many fans. there were a couple guys the other day i was on they all changed there name bc they were pissed about rape.

Steal Your Face
I dont think that his name is any worse than some of you guys calling people faggots, or sick constantly telling people to suck his dick.

sick
Steal Your Face wrote:
I dont think that his name is any worse than some of you guys calling people faggots, or sick constantly telling people to suck his dick.

lmao constantly?!!? i only talk ever and that is typing if someone says something to me. for instance someone would say your a faggot, i respond suck dick.

smut_pew
Steal Your Face wrote:

honestly I'm a little confused.
you used the term "you guys" which encompasses more than just one person freely using the term "faggot"

regardless, that is not my point here. if it's OK to have a name like that, I'm only assuming that it's OK to start calling people "faggots"

not saying that I am or will, but that's what I have come to understand from this post
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

Batty
I don't feel the point of calling people "Faggot" in the first place. Not that I'm all up in arms about it, but it's the 21st century, for heaven's sake. If some would just mature up to the point were feeling being gay is some big offense to them, then the issue wouldn't exist.

I mean, unless you're using it in a term a-la south park, then it's cool. No one likes loud annoying bikers anyways.

Jump to Forum: