Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Temp Ban [smuT] Desert Punk (pwnstar)
Sweet Caroline
I am banning you for general disrespect. I am sick of coming on the server and hearing you disrespect half the players in the server constantly. It is extremely annoying listening to you ramble about how good you are, and how much other players suck. I play under a false name almost every time I join and all I hear is you bitch. "I just need to flex my e-penis" No you dont! just play the game. You have no authority on the server yet you act like you are god, I am sick of it. You are not special, and you need to learn some respect. Have a nice couple day break from the server.

Steal Your Face
Very nice, there is a big problem with that kind of shit a few other regulars also like to talk a ton of smack. maybe a few day ban is just what they need.
Edited by Steal Your Face on 18-06-2010 14:05

subwolfer
why couldnt you ban him while i was around to enjoy pwnstar free timeFrown
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

smut_pew
haha he does like to use the mic a lot doesnt he...

=D
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

pwnstar
Funny thing is I knew it was an admin, but I thought it was Sub who was talkin' smak to me, guess it was Sweet Caroline. Honestly, you guys should play on the DM server more often. Sub is the only person I ever see, and I'm sure him and I have set aside our differences (we poke fun at each other alot), but there is NEVER an member in the DM server. Show some damn pride and wear your tags, don't hide all incognito. And if I got banned, why didn't you ban the jackass spamming "n**ger n**ger n**ger" on the mic? Or the guy calling people "f**got".

DoGz needs to have a complete and comprehensive set of rules that don't differ from admin to admin. I understand the 2 day ban to allow my rage meter to cool down, but I'm tired of personal attacks because an admin thinks someone is an asshat. I confirmed the server rules when Chemist was trying to call me out. And I don't act like god, get your story straight. I was unaware that there was an admin and mentioned to I could get someone in to spec him. You fail to address that a reg making a demo and submitting it isn't going to alleviate an immediate need for someone to possibly be banned for hacking. You gotta give respect to get respect. Admins shouldn't have to write a whole paragraph FLAMING the person they banned to explain themselves. It should be a one liner, or if you're like me and know how to read source bans, the explanation was already in there "General Disrespect".

I know you all may think that what I have just said is gay and blah blah blah, but if you think about it, you may or may not agree with most of it.

See you in a couple days.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-347-random.png

Sweet Caroline
Hi pwnstar... The admin didnt address Hola, because I am hola! and I was not hacking.. I never spoke one word the whole time, so the admin you "thought" you were speaking to didn't exist. I play under a different name because guess what? When I play as Bridget_[OFPR] everyone behaves. Just because an admin is around does not mean it is time to behave. Just don't be an ass and you will be fine.

Sweet Caroline
pwnstar wrote:
And if I got banned, why didn't you ban the jackass spamming "n**ger n**ger n**ger" on the mic? Or the guy calling people "f**got".

I wasn't on during that time or I would have

sick
About the shit talking and pwnstar thinking hes god. Well I am god and theres only one god.

In any game/sport etc there is always going to be some shit talking. Thats what makes people want to win and makes it more exciting if you do win or lose. I get pissed and annoyed easily with people spamming the mic, and never have been annoyed by pwnster he cracks me up telling me to turn down off my hacks etc. There are a ton of more annoying people on that server that just spam the mic with bullshit or racism.

Basically everyone will talk shit, if there was no shit talking than what fun would the game be. I would have no desire to win. At the end of every game people always say gg.

Sweet Caroline
sick wrote:
In any game/sport etc there is always going to be some shit talking. Thats what makes people want to win and makes it more exciting if you do win or lose. I get pissed and annoyed easily with people spamming the mic, and never have been annoyed by pwnster he cracks me up telling me to turn down off my hacks etc. There are a ton of more annoying people on that server that just spam the mic with bullshit or racism.

Basically everyone will talk shit, if there was no shit talking than what fun would the game be. I would have no desire to win. At the end of every game people always say gg.

I agree for the most part... But there is a limit. I felt he crossed the line. It was not a long ban, and pwnstar handled it very maturely which I appreciate. I hope all is good between pwnstar and myself and there are no harsh feelings. He is good and I enjoy playing with him.

on a side note. When someone is mic spamming or being racist please document it and post it so we can ban. It takes very little time, and helps clean the servers. We appreciate all the help we can get.

Scooby
Let me also say , Pwn... I'm in there on and off with different names. Sometimes you know I'm there... other times not. I will say this I have been doing some baning and issuing some warnings in response to language and sprays. Just need to dial it back a bit man. You do get carried away. None the less, your point is understood about having a bit larger presence in the server. I will try and stop in a bit more often.

Thanks for Your Ears,
Scooby

Jump to Forum: