Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Evil_i3adi3oyMike
Evil_i3adi3oyMike
Well I am a 35yr old college Freshman, about to be Sophmore here shortly. I am married, have 5 kids ages 12-5. I was laid off from my job over a year ago and decided to go to school to get a degree to prove I know what I know and that is computers. I am doing a triple major in Networking, Programming, and Web Design. My goal is to graduate here and move to Arizona next year where I plan on teaching at the college level computer classes, as well as continuing on for my Bachelor's, etc...

I used to play CS CZ with Evil_Inc and LLC and Zodiac. They told me this is a great server to play on so here I am.

To be honest, I came to this site to donate money tomorrow when I get paid, but it wasn't until after I registered on the site that I saw it said membership by invite only, so I hope you don't mind I registered and donate to the cause. Smile
Add me on Facebook Michael Townsley

Fat Bastard
Whats going on Evil_i3adi3oyMike!?
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
knw not at. we love the fact the NON members of our clan still support us and or servers and to those that contribute i would like to extend are very grateful THANK YOU>. so see ya in game mike!!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

CronicBob
well herro there...dont forget to pm tigerox with your steam id so u can have a reserved slot for donating Smile

Jump to Forum: