Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sup sup guys/gals!
TheYosh
Well I've been playing in the Dogz servers for about 3-4 months now, I just recently started playing exclusively in the deathmatch gungame server and it's pretty much the only server i play in. One of the best servers I have ever participated in and i think it's the people in it that makes it great.

Well as for a little info on me... I was born in 1977 (yep i'm freak'n old) and i live with two roommates in Alhambra, California. And both my roommates are girls! hahahaha. I do have a girlfriend that i've been with almost 2 years now (she does not live with me) and hopefully she's the one i end up spending the rest of my life with.

As for my job I'm a commercial driver and a electrician. Basically I drive a big rig with a generator on my back and go where ever they need power for filming. This covers anything from tv shows, commercials, music videos, movies, etc...

Oh and I am a jap for those of you that are curious, yes that's japanese... lol and my name is pronounced Yo-sh.... not yaw-sh. I used to be a leader in a clan that i am still a member of, that's what my SB tag is still there and i gave up running it because with work, girlfriend and friends i just don't have the time to keep up with everything that goes on. SB has been around for almost 10 years now and i don't recruiting isn't allowed here so i'm not going to give my homepage away here.

Well nice to meet you all and hopefully you'll be catching my bullets, nades and my knife when i see u in the server!!!

TheYosh

CronicBob
well herro there

Fat Bastard
What up Yosh?!
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

Batty
I should check out the deathmatch server, though everyone i know is always in GG reverse

TheYosh
I first started off playing in the reverse server as well. The reason why I play in the deathmatch server now is because literally, you will never see it empty. Also sometimes the smack talking that goes on in there is hilarious.

TheYosh

smut_pew
TheYosh wrote:
I first started off playing in the reverse server as well. The reason why I play in the deathmatch server now is because literally, you will never see it empty. Also sometimes the smack talking that goes on in there is hilarious.

TheYosh

Ya-da!

Yosh you are a DM addict!!!!
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

Japanese Schoolgirl
Hello fellow Jap.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1008_101.png

TheYosh
lol sup sup Jap Schoolgirl, and pew... even though u kill me all the time i added you to my friends list.......

TheYosh Grin

Jump to Forum: