Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
From the rafters.. comes the BAT!
Batty
Well, it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to post a new thread... guess it helps to lo onto the website. So that gives you a rough estimate of how ditsy I can be.

Well, to explain the "Bat" thing and the cartoons, yes, I am a Furry. But I don't intend to push on anyone any of my weird ass hobbies, or overbearing homosexual gibberish that my community is oh so well known for. I'm sure some of the more high-ups in the fandom would appreciate me not embarrassing the Furries more then they do themselves. Yes I am gay, no I don't mind the use of the word "Faggot" or the phrase "that's so gay" as I tend to use it more then straight people do. So by all means, go for it, don't worry about any anti-gay -flaming bullshit from me. I think I'm a cool enough dude to not give anyone a reason to do any of that anyways. Grin

Anywho, I love gungame, and I love this server (Reverse GG/Sticky). The people make me laugh and I have a good time. I also notice that I can actually win a round on occasion too, so that's a bonus.. and getting a higher K/D then Dogz members always makes me feel awesome =3 So, I figure actively scoping this place out couldn't hurt. Always looking for more friends and all that stuff.

-Bailey

P.S. Sorry in advance for knifing you 3 times in a row. I'm just a sneaky douchebag like that. Pfft
Edited by Batty on 13-05-2010 17:00

Shaggy
Welcome to the forums man
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

Cappy
Hiya. I have no problem with gay people....I just have to say this though, I'll be cool with you just dont constantly text me or private facebook chat me to hangout or ask how my day is going. I work with a gay guy and hes cool and all but He.Wont.Leave.Me.ALONE!!! So dont creeper stalk me and we are good Smile
Edited by Cappy on 13-05-2010 21:37

pretzel
Cappy wrote:
Hiya. I have no problem with gay people....I just have to say this though, I'll be cool with you just dont constantly text me or private facebook chat me to hangout or ask how my day is going. I work with a gay guy and hes cool and all but He.Wont.Leave.Me.ALONE!!! So dont creeper stalk me and we are good Smile

but heres his facebook though. for making that comment we should all cyber stalk and annoy him.

http://www.facebo...6052934..1
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Steal Your Face
EMO HAIR FTW!!!!

H
pretzel you are my new hero......
emo FTL!!!!!!!!

and welcome......
"you cant fix stupid zodiac was proof"

Ctrl-Alt-Del
sup bailey!!! i enjoy raping u in game!!! and who in dogs do you have a better KDR than?? probably ChronicBob.. lol!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
also didnt know you where hallow fax before baileY!!!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Cappy
Lol Pretzel you would.

CronicBob
i didnt read most of your intro but herro anyways

Fat Bastard
Hey whats up Bailey!
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

Batty
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
sup bailey!!! i enjoy raping u in game!!! and who in dogs do you have a better KDR than?? probably ChronicBob.. lol!

Someone, There must be someone. But yes, most likely Bob.

Batty
pretzel wrote:
Cappy wrote:

but heres his facebook though. for making that comment we should all cyber stalk and annoy him.

http://www.facebo...6052934..1

Oh snap =0

Jump to Forum: