Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Starcraft 2 Beta
pretzel
Add me -

looking for good toss/zerg players to do platinum 2s with this week. please be at least gold 1v1 or ill rip my eyelids off and send pictures to your mom. gross. and rude.

or if you suck that's cool too!

dailybayonet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/pretzel.jpg
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

sick
Im platinum 2v2 random #1 and 2v2 with my buddy #1 and 1v1 platinum #3, but you wouldnt want to play with me bc im a douche bag. And im always random bc im good with every race, bc im the best.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
dude seriously. yet another post of this kid being a douche bag!! dont come into our forums and run ur mouth off like ur better than evrybody.. we dont want and will not have trash like you on our server or webiste bringing your bullshit im better than everyone im the best. i have expensive shit better than evry one but i still suck attitude. go find some where else to run ur mouth off to people that actually give a shit about ur small dick huge prick personality
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

pretzel
sick add me lets 1v1 and ill post the replay either way.

sick
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
dude seriously. yet another post of this kid being a douche bag!! dont come into our forums and run ur mouth off like ur better than evrybody.. we dont want and will not have trash like you on our server or webiste bringing your bullshit im better than everyone im the best. i have expensive shit better than evry one but i still suck attitude. go find some where else to run ur mouth off to people that actually give a shit about ur small dick huge prick personality

dude seriously. yet another truthful post by me. why do you even respond to my post? do you play starcraft 2 beta? do you want to go play 2s with this kid and get stomped? if not than go post in another thread dont be following me around you troll.

sick
pretzel wrote:

like i said, you wouldnt want to play with me. im douche bag.

CronicBob
i would love to see the replay...sounds like its put up or shut up time

...or just shut up time

Pfft

pretzel
sick wrote:
pretzel wrote:

im douche bag.

I don't disagree with you but I mean my bnet e-mail is up in the first post. Purely from an observational standpoint I'm going to assume that one of your primary life concerns at the time is acne treatment. I feel for you bro we were all there but if your going to talk at all like you are and get anything even close to respect from someone who doesn't have a locker combo you better be willing to lay your cock out on the table and prove who are you. Now if you were anything close to humble or respectful I would never have written this.

sick
pretzel wrote:
sick wrote:
pretzel wrote:

im douche bag.

I don't disagree with you but I mean my bnet e-mail is up in the first post. Purely from an observational standpoint I'm going to assume that one of your primary life concerns at the time is acne treatment. I feel for you bro we were all there but if your going to talk at all like you are and get anything even close to respect from someone who doesn't have a locker combo you better be willing to lay your cock out on the table and prove who are you. Now if you were anything close to humble or respectful I would never have written this.

acne and locker combos wtf are you talking about. when i go and rape all you all day long and everyone quits the server and crys hacks etc. its not talking shit at that point its the truth. why is the truth so hard to face? if i sucked i would be like ya im not that good but im trying to get better. but when im the best at all these games and i rarely get beat if ever what do you want me to say. im just being truthful. you guys dont seem to understand that. i dont say im the best bc i dont back it up. ill rape you guys in any game. some people are good at different stuff. im good at games. what are you good at?

so anyway, what was your name on original sc? i just loaded it up to get my stats on current name which is 12627-2589-225.

and im sure you will probably say eh well i dont play orignal. or i stopped playing orignal a long time ago. than im gonna say eh dont even waste my time. thatd be like ctrl alt dlt saying hes better at me on gungame. all you can do is laugh in his face and give him a cookie.

pretzel
I feel like a broken record this is like my 3rd post now and my bnet email is still at the top.

*hint - the locker & acne reference has something to do with your personality.
Edited by pretzel on 06-05-2010 03:38

sick
pretzel wrote:
dude if your so good play me and this all stops, until then you just look like a gigantic pussy. I feel like a broken record this is like my 3rd post now and my bnet email is still at the top.

lol you didnt even answer any of my questions. everyone knows how good i am already. i just told you my ranks and im sure your not anywhere near me, you cant even find a platinum partner. i have over 50 friends on there already.

why dont you earn your respect. good people dont play bad people. go try to get a match with a top player from iccup. well first you would never be able to bc your not good. your probably not even on iccup, and you have no concept of the game yet. i would cheese you in 6min and you would cry.

CronicBob
haha he just called pretzel bad...i think u need to come out of retirement to school this chump. he's a dm guy too so u have no excuses pretz!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
well so far sick all you do is say how good you are at everything and from your quote

"lol you didnt even answer any of my questions. everyone knows how good i am already. i just told you my ranks and im sure your not anywhere near me, you cant even find a platinum partner. i have over 50 friends on there already."

and but yet ur own quote disses urself cuz ur not ranked all that high in the DM server for a self proclaimed bad ass and ur the best and the facts are u still havent played Pretzel yet. so until ur vagina stops bleeding from all the midol u take to make urself not feel bloated, all i gotta say is

SCARED OF PUSSY THIS KID CLIMBED OUT OF CAESARIAN

Steal Your Face
mmmm i <3 cesearian food...

Mikaa
well Hlstats says you have a 1.44 kdr and a 37% weapon accuracy.. Someone tell me that's good? Cause last time I checked Tiger's rocking a 2.0 kdr and hasn't even played that much.. Chode was rocking something like a 2.55 last season? You're all talk.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
hes all talk, no walk, small cock

sick
Mikaa wrote:
well Hlstats says you have a 1.44 kdr and a 37% weapon accuracy.. Someone tell me that's good? Cause last time I checked Tiger's rocking a 2.0 kdr and hasn't even played that much.. Chode was rocking something like a 2.55 last season? You're all talk.

ya its hard to get a good kdr when you got 20-4 and than half to sit on nade and knife. either way i always win. anyone above me in rank will tell you i will beat them all day long. not to mention everyone above me has way more time played. zuka and theyosh we are all friendly to eachother but when i get on they ask me to leave bc i dont stop winning.

sick
And just looking at the stats. My claim is i always win and i get bored bc i win so much. here are the stats.

ME 1day 18hrs played gun game wins - 168
PWNSTAR is the highest gun game wins

hes played 3days 22hrs and won - 202

so on the rate i was going which half the time i would let people catch up to me just to mess with them or i would be to lazy to win bc it wasnt fun anymore.

if i played as much as top gun game winner i would be at 376+

pretzel
ok I edited this. I'm just going to break this down from an observational standpoint. mostly.

Your calling out ctrl alt delete, what you need to realize is hes being truthful here, I thought you respected that?

You refuse to play 1 "6 min cheese game" because your too pro.

Your justifying things based off a not great record in a public gungame server?

Your posting on our forums which your clearly too good for just to tell us how leet you are.

You still haven't listed your bnet e-mail address, tourny wins, proof of anything, etc

This brings me to the last block of text I'm writing in this thread. Why are you still here? have you seen your intro thread? I haven't laughed that hard in a while because of how bad I could come out and 1up everything that's important to you and shouldn't be. Really though thank you for reminding me why I stopped playing video games with random people. Why should a recreational activity be fun right?
Edited by pretzel on 06-05-2010 03:53

Mikaa
I love you Greggy <3

Jump to Forum: