View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Unban Request
digdug
-----------------------------------------------
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:9840930
Your Nickname : digdUg
Reason why you should be unbanned : I agree 100% that I deserved to be banned for a while on the dogz GG server. I had sprayed a few sprays that were indeed offensive, the only reason I kept on after the 1st one was because even some of the Dogz members were laughing. I never received a warning (yes, i know your policy is that you do not have to warn) but I will not spray any more offensive sprays should I be unbanned.
I understand it is against the rules and I believe my time (a month) has been served.

-------------------------------------------------
Edited by digdug on 02-05-2010 19:12

Steal Your Face
I was the one that banned you, and i can assure you I gave a warning, and i assure you i was not laughing if it was bannable. This will be discussed, but i doubt you will get anywhere. We will post info as available.

digdug
I never said you were laughing, i said some of the dogz members were.
Also, thanks for getting to this review so quickly, whether it turns out I will be unbanned or not, the timeliness this was dealt with is appreciable.
Either way I'm sorry for the bad sprays Smile

Tolik the Terrible
really u sprayed spray when you were asked not to and now you asking us to unban you. Hmm sounds fair NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

digdug
I honestly do not remember being warned. I'm not calling steal your face a liar, I'm just saying that with most people laughing at them I was just under the impression it was no biggie.
I am asking you to unban me because I enjoy playing on your GG server and I can assure you i wont spray anymore nonsense.

Mikaa
You knew it was wrong to begin with, you don't need to be warned. I don't see why you should get a 2nd chance..

TigerOx
2 week ban.

Don't do it again.
Edited by TigerOx on 05-05-2010 23:50

Jump to Forum: