Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sexism
SuperMilf
Sick has never said anything a decent human being would say but when he calls me a slut after I say one thing, that's a bit much. He's arrogant, cocky, and just a plain old jerk. He ruins the fun of playing on the server for everyone and when you're a girl just trying to play a game and you get called a slut for speaking? That's ridiculous.

They were talking about the map that was on and I said over the mic "This map kinda makes me want to puke." His response was:

Super M.I.L.F. (24,832) got 2 points for killing ☢Ðﻯ|Swdeadly|420 (7,749)
LK101 (20,131) got 7 points [-2] for killing Super M.I.L.F. (24,832)
SICK. : shut up slut

# 4283 "SICK." STEAM_0:0:15008528 03:21 70 0 active

SuperMilf
He said more after I switched screens. I didn't respond to him in time I guess

SICK. : what slut

This is how he treats people in the server all the time:

SICK. has won!
SICK. : gg
SICK. : my buddy told me to win
SICK. : so i decidedt o
tha_realist : fufck off suck

SICK. : he was asking me what im doing im like i can win whenever i want
SICK. : hes like win now
SICK. : and see what happens

*SPEC* tha_realist : fucking ass

His usually comments after winning are "I'm not even trying" or "as hard as I try to go slow I just cant" "I even gave you a 15 level head start and that wasn't enough!" (That last one was to me after he just barely beat me in a round)

Steal Your Face
I've got my eye on him, hes not the kind of people we like to keep in our servers. I doubt he will go long without finding a reason to get himself banned.

IronClaw
I believe he has already broken one of our rules...be respectful of others. I do not and will not have any patience for people being blatantly disrespectful to other players in the server.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i banned him for a week before... he came in and wht evryother thing he said was either shit or fuck in his chat log.. honestly he needs a perma..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

not so sirent assassin
i will be in dm server more often to watch out for him, ill keep him in line and if he pulls any more shit like that ill get someone in there to perma.

subwolfer
i play DM and he has been warned before by me, next time i see him on ill have a word with him
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

sick
SuperMilf wrote:

SICK. has won!

His usually comments after winning are "I'm not even trying" or "as hard as I try to go slow I just cant" "I even gave you a 15 level head start and that wasn't enough!" (That last one was to me after he just barely beat me in a round)

lol sorry for the disrespect milf. it was a joke. obv i dont know you. shouldnt of called you a slut. i guess its just more normal in my area girls dont really care and its a joke. but that could also be bc everyone knows im just a joker. and i wasnt even trying and i did give you a 15 level head start. dont you remember too i waited for you to get off nade and knife so we could go again.

sick
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
i banned him for a week before... he came in and wht evryother thing he said was either shit or fuck in his chat log.. honestly he needs a perma..

really thats crazy i dont ever remember being banned ever. maybe you should check your logs and see if it was really me. why would i be typing shit and fuck? i never say thoughts words. im mostly lol, lmao, ns.

not so sirent assassin
sick wrote:
SuperMilf wrote:

SICK. has won!

lol sorry for the disrespect milf. it was a joke. obv i dont know you. shouldnt of called you a slut. i guess its just more normal in my area girls dont really care and its a joke. but that could also be bc everyone knows im just a joker. and i wasnt even trying and i did give you a 15 level head start. dont you remember too i waited for you to get off nade and knife so we could go again.

So since its normal in my area, can i call you a jackass and an ignorant SoB and say its just a joke and get away with it? better get your shit together kid or you wont play here long. And btw, dont act like your the best of the best, talking like that is disrespectful to the skill level of the people your playing against, you shouldnt be there to make them feel like shit, play your game and keep your damn mouth shut if you got nothing nice to say.
Edited by not so sirent assassin on 27-04-2010 18:25

Tolik the Terrible
can i punch you in the face and call it normal Grin

Mikaa
So since I use racist comments on a daily basis, can I... Oh wait.. No, I can't..

RESPEKT

sick
not so sirent assassin wrote:
sick wrote:
SuperMilf wrote:

SICK. has won!

So since its normal in my area, can i call you a jackass and an ignorant SoB and say its just a joke and get away with it? better get your shit together kid or you wont play here long. And btw, dont act like your the best of the best, talking like that is disrespectful to the skill level of the people your playing against, you shouldnt be there to make them feel like shit, play your game and keep your damn mouth shut if you got nothing nice to say.

all i can say is lol to this post. have you been on when i play. or in any server. i get called a hacker, cock sucker, a n word, a asshole, a loser, a dick, a fucker... hmm idk what else. basically every insult anyone can think of. its called the internet. welcome to it. i dont go report every single person that calls me a bad name. half the people, are regulers and there like your a fucker or you suck dick. or whatever it may be. we all say gg at the end.

Tolik the Terrible
first of all if somebody were to use N word you would never see them again on our server so please dont BS

not so sirent assassin
Tolik the Terrible wrote:
first of all if somebody were to use N word you would never see them again on our server so please dont BS

My work here is done, ty tolik.

Evil_Zodiac
yeah! ...WHAT HE SAID!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Wtf
Sick Said:
2010-04-24 14:38:03 ns slut.
2010-04-24 15:20:19 slut.
2010-04-24 18:49:34 yosh.
2010-04-24 18:49:35 your a slut.
2010-04-25 13:00:36 shut up slut.
2010-04-25 13:02:40 what slut.

That was all befor getting to page 3.. Anyway y not perma he say's the word enough...... If nothing i mean a month ban or something..... No respect at all just read what he say's...
http://hlstatsx.d...amp;page=1
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Jump to Forum: