Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
hi im sick.
sick
ive played in the server for awhile. my first name is nick. i used to play cal m 1.6 and source. everyone would always say your sick etc bc well i am, so i changed my name to sick., instead of nick. is this a run on sentence?

going on... i was just in server raping and cleared it out so i figure sunday bored go sign up on the forum.

going on from that. im 24/m/chicago lmao

i never play during the week bc im normally working or cruising car and just being gay.

interest are cars and computers and owning, i play xbox and starcraft too. every game i play im the best at so i have to change it up so i dont get to bored. ive had a ton of cars i list them now

03 cobra
06 jeep srt8
08 f250 diesel 700whp
06 TB SS
02 Navigator on 27s LMAO i thought it was cool when i was younger
05 black vette
07 c6z06 (current car)
im sure i missed some, id ont have a good memory anymore from all the partying.

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs438.ash1/24181_657501165607_37601396_36738776_5994036_n.jpg

a lot of my friends have cool cars lambos etc so its not really that cool. but thats really my life thanks for looking.

o ya ps i live on my own.

CronicBob
well its nice to see someone who is NOT full of themselves for a change. listing all the cars that u have is much more modest than how all the dogz list all of their yachts and planes. oh, and you forgot to tell us how u have a huge penis too.

sick
CronicBob wrote:
well its nice to see someone who is NOT full of themselves for a change. listing all the cars that u have is much more modest than how all the dogz list all of their yachts and planes. oh, and you forgot to tell us how u have a huge penis too.

no my dick is small, but going on. it was just a introduction. what do you want from me to lie and not tell you who i am?
Edited by sick on 18-04-2010 23:49

H
lmao..... bob has a small dick too. he is asain!
"you cant fix stupid zodiac was proof"

pincushion
lol cronic you're so funny. :B

p.s. - don't be hating my yachts, all six of them. especially the one with a helicopter deck for my helicopter.
Edited by pincushion on 19-04-2010 14:41
Shock

CronicBob
my yachts be rollin on dubs...for da win

farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/2361182621_29e6f295ca_o.jpg
Edited by CronicBob on 19-04-2010 18:59

smut_pew
sick...

We are like mirror images of each other, except i'm better Pfft
PEW PEW PEW!
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

IhasAcellular
I can already tell....we are going to have an "interesting" time on the server...

If I ever decide to actually play css again >_< lol
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

lettuce
oh. so you're that fucker with the lambo that i see on I94.

sick
lettuce wrote:

yellow or black?

IronClaw
I don't believe I've ever met anyone with a smaller self esteem than this guy. Ego only takes you so far, then, when you think your "big", your so big you're transparent and there's nothing inside.

totally unimpressed.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
yeah this dude is a chump.. man my life sucks so much i only drive a Z06 costs about 60k but my life sucks.. never has anything nice to say on the server either. DD double d..(definate douchebag)
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

sick
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
yeah this dude is a chump.. man my life sucks so much i only drive a Z06 costs about 60k but my life sucks.. never has anything nice to say on the server either. DD double d..(definate douchebag)

i just told you guys about my life. i dont get what the big deal is... did you want me to lie? sorry for having what i have. sorry for being as good as i am. like i dont get it. if i was terrible at the game and drive some pos car you guys would be all friendly. but since im good, and i have nice shit i guess you have to hate. and any trash talking is all in good fun, without trash talk it would be boring as hell. and i rarely trash talk normally ill give a ns every once in awhile or not talk at all.

Fat Bastard
lols what up tiny penis man
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
ur not the good first off and we dont care about talent level i meen look at chronic bob.. lol jk love ya bob, but we are as kick back as a clan gets .. so might wanna change ur outlook on this..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

sick
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
ur not the good first off and we dont care about talent level i meen look at chronic bob.. lol jk love ya bob, but we are as kick back as a clan gets .. so might wanna change ur outlook on this..

ya im not good. and i am kick back too. all i do is have a good time all the time. all i did was post who i am, and what im interested in. isnt that what introductions are for?

not so sirent assassin
your not supposed to be a stuck up son of a bitch either imo, which is what you came out to be.

"going on... i was just in server raping and cleared it out so i figure sunday bored go sign up on the forum."

this just screams ingnorant jackass to me.

lettuce
sick wrote:
lettuce wrote:

yellow or black?

yellow. i don't think i've seen a black one around. maybe at old orchard but i don't remember. yellow for sure though. i assume it's always the same person who owns the lambo cause really.. how many are there around here. it ain't california!

sick
not so sirent assassin wrote:
your not supposed to be a stuck up son of a bitch either imo, which is what you came out to be.

"going on... i was just in server raping and cleared it out so i figure sunday bored go sign up on the forum."

this just screams ingnorant jackass to me.

ya thats exactly what happened i was playing, raping, and slowly people quit and went down to 12 people. so i leave and it fills back up in a hour.

sick
lettuce wrote:
sick wrote:
lettuce wrote:

yellow or black?

yellow. i don't think i've seen a black one around. maybe at old orchard but i don't remember. yellow for sure though. i assume it's always the same person who owns the lambo cause really.. how many are there around here. it ain't california!

ya the i know the guy with the yellow one, sometimes we cruise. it has black rims. there 2 others in the area a black one with gold calipers and a black one with silver calipers.

how old are you? you should come out and party with us. we always have a crazy time and hot females. Grin

Jump to Forum: