View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
sim sim
simsim
-----------------------------------------------
Your SteamID :STEAM_0119140568
Your Nickname : Sim sim
Reason why you should be unbanned : i think i should be unbanned cuz i dont know y im banned in the first place i dont remembre what i did and on the souce bans the reason for banning is ban on sight so i dont evin know what i did that got me pera banned i am a regular and i like this server
-------------------------------------------------

Steal Your Face
Under discussion
Edited by Steal Your Face on 31-03-2010 01:18

TigerOx
You were re-banned after our servers crashed.

Your account was banned for having an inappropriate name while playing.

simsim
um rebanned i wasent banned befor i just went to join one day and i was banned and what was my name i always play under sim sim or rufus the stunt bum and also i was not warned i had a bad name or anthing i dont evin remembre getting banned
Edited by simsim on 26-04-2010 14:06

CronicBob
u were using the name of a banned person.

Mikaa
simsim wrote:
um rebanned i wasent banned befor i just went to join one day and i was banned and what was my name i always play under sim sim or rufus the stunt bum and also i was not warned i had a bad name or anthing i dont evin remembre getting banned

Does the screen name "IHadABadName" mean anything to you? Cause that's the name you came in under. Care to lie a bit more maybe?

simsim
k mikaa i wasent lieing i siersly dont remembre getting banned and the reason my name was that was cuz i play on a server that doesent alow swearing in it and if you join the server with a swear in your name the server will change your name to ihadabadname and still thats a perm ban for having the name that some one else got banned on i wasent given warning eather

Ctrl-Alt-Del
that very strange the odds off u having that same exact name out off millions that play CSS.. let alone one that got banned before.. stop whinning and play in a different server
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Mikaa
simsim wrote:
k mikaa i wasent lieing i siersly dont remembre getting banned and the reason my name was that was cuz i play on a server that doesent alow swearing in it and if you join the server with a swear in your name the server will change your name to ihadabadname and still thats a perm ban for having the name that some one else got banned on i wasent given warning eather

Just pure coincidence that it'd be identical to a guy that keeps coming into our server with a freshly hacked account(yet uses the same name) and starts wall hacking eh?

simsim
k look this servers name is noob salad its a scoutzknives server that the owner is a famaly guy so he like to keep no swears it blocks swears on the server and if you have a swear in your name it changes it to i had a bad name try it a garintee it will change your name to it join with fuck in your name and y would i wall hack i play on the server all the time i would not wana get banned and i dont wana lose my steam account

Steal Your Face
Unbanned....

After contacting who runs their servers his story checks out. This clan has like 12 servers, and they auto change bad names to Ihadabadname,

Kind of explains why we keep seeing this name with diff. steam ID's.

Anyway, unbanned.

Jump to Forum: