Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
DIABLO 3
nubnub
hey anyone hype about this game ? because i was quite a fan of d2 and i m pretty excited whenver this game coming out haha

i used to play wow but then getting too used to the same routine that i do there.
"You Mess with the Best, You Die like the Rest!"

CronicBob
i play d2 now...but battle.net sucks. i hope they fix that shit for d3

i have one big eye
d2 is that one game that you play for a month every 5 months ha

east ladder anyone? Grin

And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Mikaa
USAE! WEWT WEWT! I haven't played in years, I currently have no idea where my cds are, not that it'd matter because I don't have a cd drive..

i have one big eye
well download that shit, bootleg cds work aslong as you have a legit key Grin

i think my name is smokefatblunts or something haha
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Mikaa
Yeah about that.. My legit key is on a sticker on my cd 1 case, where that may be I really couldn't tell you.

i have one big eye
amateur, write that shit down somewhere.

oddly enough i wrote it in the cover of my D2 manual which for some reason i NEVER lose...

haven't had the orig cds in years
-Jerry Garcia.

Kensei
Played D2 for like 3 ladders, and while it's nice to have Uber destroying Smiters, it's still shite graphics, and I NEED D3 faster than Blizzard cares to develop it...

Heads up, there'll be a sag in my css playtime when D3 comes out... Whenever that is...

I've seen the classes they've come out with, and in typical Diablo fashion the Baba looks to be the best. Every other, apart from the sorceress who will likely become the MF whore she was in D2, looks like clown shoes.

Kensei

MrGuvernment
count me in! i am waiting for this, but if they make it like WoW, which they wont, i wont play it, but ya, i dont get hyped about any game, but we all know blizzard knows how to do it right, lets hope they do it... again., with D3

A Really Nice Girl
MY friend has a friend is Blizz.... :D I heard its been pushed back a little bit (big surprise there) but should be out for beta soon... I do know I get to beta so ill let yah know how awesome it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
Carrottop
cronic what is your account name?? and what server you play on?? im play on west ladder. adc12 is my account

Jump to Forum: