Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Ban Request For Spamming
Evil_Zodiac
Players SteamID:STEAM_0:1:754313
Players Nick Name:Eat My Nutella!
Comments:
This player kept singing into his mic and once asked by sirent to stop he continued to argue with ppl in the server. Decided there was a way around singing the songs by just saying the words. He then once we entered snow very first round spawn killed. Then began picking fights with anybody he could in the server.
Regulars Present:
Death, Sirent, terminator, deadpool
Which Server: Turbo
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
IhasAcellular
He was banned by mikaa
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

not so sirent assassin
Imo this kid needs a perma. about an hour and a half later i still have a headache argueing with this fucker and then having him mock me with just "saying the lyrics" instead of singing.

IhasAcellular
naah...no perma yet....next one=perma Grin
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

CronicBob
why was he not votebanned? and what did godzooki and deadpool do for their bans?

*sidenote- this is my 1000th post

fusioneer baby!!!
Edited by CronicBob on 20-03-2010 01:34

Wat... Pioneer Chicken... mmmm....

not so sirent assassin
He wasnt votebanned because to many people werent paying attention and not vote banning, there was 20 people in server and about 3 in spec, so we needed like 10 people to voteban. the other two have bans for being idiots and doing the same shit, and argueing with him when im trying to hold the whole thing together. honestly i was on the verge of exploding and yelling at these people because i was getting fucking pissed off at all the yelling going on, that should NEVER happen again in the server, this nutella character needs to keep his fucking voice down and not scream at people, i was trying to control the situation but without admin there was only so much i could do. and its something when i want to yell, because i dont talk much anyway...i could rant on, but getting a headache just thinking about it so gona end it here.

IhasAcellular
sirent, BREATHE!

Just pm people! steal is always on, im nearly always on....yakno Pfft
- Pretzel

Mikaa
Read the reason on sourcebans. They were all mocking Sirent telling him he can't do shit. That in my books is a perma, I only gave them 4 hours a piece though.

CronicBob
that does not seem like the banhammer that i know and love. u must be getting older and wiser Pfft

Evil_LLC
Don't know if i am allowed to make a comment here but here I go.

Is there a way to give all dogs members the ability to start a Vote ban. that way when plays are not paying attention or game pace is so fast that they can't type in voteban and look for player and reason without getting killed. (that is why some don't do the voteban)

You don't have to give full admin just the start voteban so a vote appears on every ones sceen

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-805-random.png

subwolfer
yeah but people always press one just like in map votes so the person will be banned every time
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Mikaa
CronicBob wrote:
that does not seem like the banhammer that i know and love. u must be getting older and wiser Pfft

It's this sobriety thing and lack of smoking, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Haha.

Jump to Forum: