Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
wet socks
Anyone here besides me play it? I got it for 360, so add me if you got one. Also, if you don't know what BF:BC2 is, shame on you...

Screens for you peoples

playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/battlefield-bad-company-2-game.jpg
Concept Render

www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/battlefield-bad-company-2-destruction-2-0-screenshot.jpg
Online (C4 detonator)

img69.imageshack.us/img69/2394/bfbc2game20100128143335b.jpg
Online (AK-47) I took thins picture when I played the beta, before the game was out.

I'll get some more, and better screens in the morrning. 12 (or 14, can't remember) single player missions. 2-24 online multiplayer, 3 game modes:

1: Rush
2: Conquest
3: Squad Deathmatch

Rush
In the rush gamemode, two teams are playing. One of the teams is defending set objectives, and the other them is trying to destroy them. There is no time limit to these game. The attackers win by destroying all of the set objectives (M-COM Stations). The defenders win by killing all of the attacker's reinforcements. The attackers have 75 respawns to destroy the first 2 M-COM Stations. If the stations are destroyed, the attackers gain an extra 75 respawn "tickets". If the attackers run out of respawn "tickets" before the destroy 2 M-COM Stations, the defenders win.

Conquest
If you've played Call of Duty 4,5 or 6, you have seen conquest before. Conquest is almost the same as Ground War in COD, but instead of gaining points for holding flags, you gain respawn "tickets" for your team. This means that the team holding the more flags will survive longer, and the game will go on untill one of the teams runs out of respawns. Teams are Russian and US.

Squad Deathmatch
Kinda like CS:S with respawns, and 4 teams. 4 teams compete against each other to get 50 kills before any other team. Teams are only aloud to have 4 people on them. This is a straight up deathmatch. There are no objectives other than killing other teams.

There are lots of weapons, 55 to be exact, 14 weapon attachments, 16 class perks, 21 drivable vehicles/turrets, 15 specialty class items/weapons, 24 player online. If you don't have this game, I highly recommend buying it. It came out on march 2nd, so its still probably top price.

http://www.gamebanana.com/members/546381
CronicBob
looks good...if i get it ill prob get it for ps3 though

IhasAcellular
Its better for pc! 32 slot servers> 24........

But its a great fucking game Grin

redhat
yeah I have this for PC
valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/2416904.png

MrGuvernment
i love BC2 and still do, i will love BC3 i am sure, i hated BC 2021 opr what ever that crap futurisct crap was.

BC series is an awsome series, with some bad versions, but since CoD has gone to hell over the last 3 games, they got a chance to take over the market, and i think they will.

Jump to Forum: