Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Head_shot
headShot
Hey everyone,

Well most of you have played with me on the svr, but for thoes of you who haven't this is who I am.
I'm 24, I live in Southern Nevada, I am goin to school at the moment for wild land fire science mgt. and After 15 mo of being unemployed I am actually goin back to work. I used to be a cop for the FRA ( federal railroad admin) in Alaska where I was born and raised. However due to the economy I was let go along with almost 40% of the railroad. I lost my ass in a house deal cause of my layoff, so I moved to Sothern Nevada where my parents live and started goin to school. I am engaged however, my feonceee doesn't live with me cause of the tight space and lack of funds Sad but it will be better soon enough. I started playing CS my freshmen year of high school which was '99 and played for about 3 years then stopped till about 2 months ago, so needless to say im still real rusty, but ill get better. I play cause it helps take my mind off the ubber shitty situation that im in atm and helps me get away. It also helps me when I wake up in the middle of the night due to PTSD. I serverd in the Miliraty and did 2 tours to the sand box Ive seen shit that I wish I could forget and would never wish apon my worst enemys. When my feoncee stays over she knowes not to touch me when im having a bad dream but instead to turn on the lights and say my name.
well enough with the bad stuff...........
I love playin on yalls server cause I like that fact that everyone is fair and there is 0 tolorance for cheating, I cant stand goin in to a server and seing people snap target you and kill you threw like 10 walls. I also like all the dogs members they seem really down to earth and chill. and so far I havent seemed to have a problem with any of them. well I guess thats it for me Ill stop talking yalls ears off. good to talk to you all and ill see you guys in game.

Head_shot (or) Eff_Your_Head_Shot

lettuce
Been thru so much already and you're only 24. And dude.. I only kill you with haxzzz

Kush
and her breath

CronicBob
oh herro

lettuce
lol kush. you bastard

headShot
I love how you two are fighting over my fourm Smile so basically your fighting over me Smile lol JK

IhasAcellular
Dood....its lettuce....she has a meathammer....You can have it!

Welcome to our corner of the interwebz.

Fat Bastard
what up head shot
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

princess
wats up head shot sorry you been through so much. I love playing with you on Dogz along with everyone else. You are a really good player by the way you always kill me :'(
~PrInCeSs~

Steal Your Face
everyone always kills you princes...lol

Jump to Forum: