Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sticky nades on turbo
Steal Your Face
Are they supposed to make you freeze when you get stuck? If so can we get rid of this, it pisses me off when im going to knife the nader and he sticks me and i cant knock him down a level cuz i freeze up.....i dont remember it ever doing that before, but idk....

TigerOx
Its a counter strike thing. Regular nades can also make you get stuck. It just doesn't happen that often. Something todo with where the nade gets attached to the model.

I think you get stuck in DM when the nade gets thrown inside your model, becaues of the no-block.

You shouldn't get stuck everytime a stickynade is thrown, just when CSS bugs out.

CronicBob
yeah it is only so often. it seems like it happened a lot more when we switched over to sourcemod and now is only happening every now and then. im sure tiger is gonna say that it has nothing to do with it but it was my observation Pfft

oh and i somehow drunkenly burned my mustache area of my face with a cigarette and now i cant grow hair in a little patch!

chilleo
just like they said it doesnt happen all the time only sometimes it freezes ya
hlstatsx.dogzdata.com/hlstatsimg/progress/sig_46.png

TigerOx
Ya,

Its something to do with CSS detecting a collision with the nade. It thinks that it is an object that is blocking you. Might be worse if you try to run into the nade as its coming towards you.

I don't think there is much I can do about it. Sourcemod might do it more often because it uses slightly different distance tolerances. The minimum distance a player needs to be to the nade before it sticks, is a bit closer.
Edited by TigerOx on 19-02-2010 14:44

IhasAcellular
I like it! Leaves a smaller chance of them running into your teamate and getting u like 50 tks

H
shhh..cell, i agree w/ steal
"you cant fix stupid zodiac was proof"

Steal Your Face
it just blows, your a foot away about to knife them down a level, then by luck they stick you with the nade and they win the game, it makes me rangry! lol

IhasAcellular
Thats why you dont try to knife someone who is holding a damn sticky nade? LOL

KNIFE BETTER STEAL

chilleo
what makes me mad is when the nade sticks but the person can still run away. happens to me everyday.
hlstatsx.dogzdata.com/hlstatsimg/progress/sig_46.png

IhasAcellular
that happens sometimes....but the huge amount of times that you can throw a nade, and have it land 5 feet away from them, and STILL STICK THEM easily makes up for it.

Nades=perfect

pretzel
cell = sexular
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Jump to Forum: