Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
SubWolfer
pwnstar
Ok I don't know how many people have seen this happen. But in the past I've been banned by him for "racism" when all I did was knife him back to nade level on the DM server. Every time he's in the server he is always changing the map, and threatening to ban people.

Today, he goes about saying I deserve a one hour ban because the two maps (ruins and churches) that he speced me on I didn't achieve a 2.0 kdr while I had on other maps. Yet he refuses to take a demo and is threatening a hour ban for hacking.

Now I'm not an asshole, but why does this guy have admin?? Does he pay money for the server or something?

I don't know if he's just effing with me to try to throw me off or what, but every time he's on, he's like ZOMGSSS!!!11ONE!111!! PONEIES you're all hacking. And I don't believe an admin should act like that.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-347-random.png

pretzel
he once ripped a mans jawbone off, I seent it. be careful.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

CronicBob
subwolfer doesnt have a chin underneath his beard...only another fist!

wet socks
CronicBob wrote:
subwolfer doesnt have a chin underneath his beard...only another fist!

I kno rite? Chuck Norris looks up to Sub

http://www.gamebanana.com/members/546381
Sw33tblooD
sub can drink....but he cant out drink me..so imagine what he can do to norris on a good one.
Luna Scarlett

CronicBob
subwolfer went to the virgin islands...now they are just the islands.

pwnstar
oops I lol'd
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-347-random.png

subwolfer
CronicBob wrote:
subwolfer went to the virgin islands...now they are just the islands.

lol

as for you pawnstar you forgot to mention that when you said it was because of maps i let you chose a map. dont forget to mention that i didnt actually ban you this time. as far as admin goes i dont abuse it, if you want to go look on source bans see how many bans i have and how many have been over turned i bet you wont even find my name in the river of mikaas
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

pretzel
mikaa appropriately bans anyone infringing on the rules of the mikaa. His admin powers were not granted by tigerox but instead by the power of the ginger.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Mikaa
LOL.

P.s. there's more bans from Bob, Chilleo, and Butch than there is from me on the first page.
Edited by Mikaa on 20-01-2010 08:03

ohyesidid
Mikaa wrote:
LOL.

P.s. there's more bans from Bob, Chilleo, and Butch than there is from me on the first page.

Thats only cause you have been on a drunken stupper and have not be on much! Ahahahahaha.
Where's BOB??????

CronicBob
DA GINGAH!!!!!!

i want to be the new bampersand hammer Sad

Jump to Forum: