Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Custom Sounds
Sw33tblooD
i wanted to voice my thought about havin special sounds a player can have when he or she knifes someone or a certain track of music plays when he or she wins...i've noticed some servers have admin with different skins to show they r admin..and some have their own theme music when they join the server too.

is it possible something like that can be made available?
Luna Scarlett

IhasAcellular
well, I dont believe its possible to have you pick your own sound...Think about it...we end up getting like 5000 people who play in the server over the season...if EVERYONE had their own sound, it would use up a ton of resources!

But thats only if its held server side....there may be some way to do it on your end however

Sw33tblooD
oh i know..to be more specifc...the players who would be able to use these sounds could be Dogz clan members who have admin privileges or to a player who donates money to the server , though the person donating would have to be donating every month to keep the server up..if this is possible i would liek to donate to have such sounds...if possible..
Luna Scarlett

not so sirent assassin
If it was a donator thing, could get more people to donate if anything

Sw33tblooD
well my thought on the donator would be...that if he or she donates eevry month to the server running..it would be nice if that individual could have something special liek the sounds...for donating every month to keep the server up..
Luna Scarlett

IhasAcellular
Ah, indeed! It would be a nice change from donator skins and such if its possible!

TigerOx
How about if you donate, you get to keep the server. Is that not big enough reward?

CronicBob
get em tiger!

i believe there used to be donator skins but it takes a lot longer to download and a lot of people would not stick around to get in, thus missing out on the best servers for gungame.

unless i could get a scrooge mcduck skin, then i say make em all wait!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
yeah can we get admin skins?? think it may be good so that players that come in know that their are admins and would not do anything stupid
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

ohyesidid
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
yeah can we get admin skins?? think it may be good so that players that come in know that their are admins and would not do anything stupid

This is counter productive, if they know there are admins they will simply not do anything until there are no admins around. If as an admin you can remain anonymous then you are more likely to catch trouble players while admin are present.
Where's BOB??????

Steal Your Face
Is anyone really gonna donate to get a skin? I mean we have pretty much a core group of people donating that keep the server going, and i dont think any of them really care to announce the fact that they donate with a skin. I kinda forsee that leading to people that donate thinking that they have more "power" then they really do, like some of the people that come in and play, do something wrong, and say "oh ive been playing here for years, nobody is going to do anything to me" kinda deal. I dont forsee a skin making people donate anything at all. Just my 2 cents.

Sw33tblooD
Steal Your Face wrote:
Is anyone really gonna donate to get a skin? I mean we have pretty much a core group of people donating that keep the server going, and i dont think any of them really care to announce the fact that they donate with a skin. I kinda forsee that leading to people that donate thinking that they have more "power" then they really do, like some of the people that come in and play, do something wrong, and say "oh ive been playing here for years, nobody is going to do anything to me" kinda deal. I dont forsee a skin making people donate anything at all. Just my 2 cents.

ii agree. i guess having speacial features is a bad thing. i guess donating to keep the server up is best.

thank you.
Luna Scarlett

CronicBob
i donate to keep my liver in check. any money i spend in here is money i would spend doing irish carbombs!

lettuce
Buy me an irish car bomb! They're so good.

chilleo
tiger i got a band we should upload some music for. Take a look at taintstick. I got their CD and have a few songs in mind i would like to see uploaded.
hlstatsx.dogzdata.com/hlstatsimg/progress/sig_46.png

Tolik the Terrible
boy people do love to put tiger to work. Just give tiger a break he already done to much for the server

chilleo
pff you wry about your steam account.
hlstatsx.dogzdata.com/hlstatsimg/progress/sig_46.png

Jump to Forum: