Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Server REG
Sw33tblooD
I know there alot of ppl complaining about getting no bullet reg and what not(i bitched too) is there any way this can be fixed or is it becuz some ppl have dsl instead of cable? or what?
Luna Scarlett

CronicBob
i think all the hackers are complaining.

my reg is just...fine.

TigerOx
The server has been much busier. It could be that your computer/connection is being strained more.

ohyesidid
I know my reg aint what it used to be, but that because the lat diff between my connection and others changed drastically when the server moved from Chicago to Texas (Chicago = 20lat diff max from my connection to others, Texas = 40lat min to 70lat max diff between my connection and others) when the reg frustrates me enough I just go to a Seattle based server PWN with my ultra low lat boost my ego and come back! Ahahahahaha
Where's BOB??????

IhasAcellular
I've noticed quite a difference as well. It doesnt really bother me however...because its about the same for everyone! If they cant hit me just like I cant hit them...its alllllllll good ^_^

IhasAcellular
I do however think it goes a bit deeper than just more players tiger. It seems to have popped up right after the season ended. Were there any changes to the server that might have caused it? It also seems to have gotten a bit worse :\

TigerOx
Nothing has changed, server still runs at really low CPU usage. It is not having any trouble putting out 1000 FPS.

Sw33tblooD
i agree with cell.

last night i was playing i was getting no reg whatsoever.
but like tiger said it must be my connection.
Luna Scarlett

TigerOx
There are so many variables that affect server reg. I made a few changes to the connection settings, it might help people on slower connections.

IhasAcellular
Thanks for looking into it tiger! <3

Sw33tblooD
thanks alot tiger<3
Luna Scarlett

ohyesidid
Yay! Now my Canadian Dial up might work!!
Where's BOB??????

IhasAcellular
I didnt notice a change....Internet is getting upgraded tomorrow so we'll see if that does anything

Evil_Zodiac
My Reg Has Been Shitty As Hell ...Its Not My Internet And Damn Sure Not My Computer! i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/Kpask/speed.jpg
Edited by Evil_Zodiac on 11-01-2010 11:30
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
lettuce
My aim has been shitty as hell! Oh, I meant my reg.. =) <3 lololololol But seriously. It's off sometimes.

IhasAcellular
Lol Zodiac.

Is it possible the server just needs a restart? The last time it was reset was at the season ending wasent it? Shock

TigerOx
Evil_Zodiac wrote:
My Reg Has Been Shitty As Hell ...Its Not My Internet And Damn Sure Not My Computer! Quit Making Up Shit And Fix It!

Zodiac playing here is a privilege. Watch how much you bitch.

Since some need proof. Here is a 10 minute test on server FPS from fragaholics. There were about 15 people on the server, I will run it again when its full. There are no spikes and 991 FPS sustained. Show me another GunGame server that does that.

See results

The issues here are not from the server, they are connection problems. Maybe yours, maybe our hosts, at the end of the day, they run as good as they will. I really have no registration issues and I am pretty far away from the server. The average ping in our servers is pretty high. This is not a lan, and its not like modded CSS is known for having great registration. Regular CSS servers will always have the best hit registration because they have almost no overhead.

Please suggest something better than a stable fps server at 100 tick. I can't remake counter-strike for valve or give you a priority internet route to our server, these things are out of our control.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 11-01-2010 00:40

TigerOx
IhasAcellular wrote:
Lol Zodiac.

Is it possible the server just needs a restart? The last time it was reset was at the season ending wasent it? Shock

The servers are automatically restarted nightly.

IhasAcellular
Ah....I guess the problem must be with the hosts or something then. Hopefully it works itself out.

Im sure I can speak for everyone and say that we are grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into the servers. It may all seem like bitching....but its not!!! lol

I'll stop kissing ass now Smile

Shaggy
Cell you kinda beat me too it.

I was going to say that yes, its ok to bring up issues you guys are having with the server but when tiger says its out of his control I GUARANTEE IT IS OUT OF HIS CONTROL. Tiger has done an amazing job with EVERYTHING in this clan and he puts a shitload of time and effort into our clan. So again its fine to voice your problems, Tiger USUALLY wants to know so maybe he can correct it for us BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT THE CLAN but when people EXPECT him to do shit.. its fucked up.

Zodiac, I'm not sure if you were joking but you need to be more respectful.

Shaggy
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

Jump to Forum: