Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Hey guys
Wtf
Hey guys i made the Dogz house a IRC Channel (mostly cause we need one for CAL)
But everyone is welcome and for thoose who dont have IRC and would like to stop by the Channel i have made a quickl and easy tut for everyone!

For those of you who do not know how to set up or use mIRC, I will explain it as fast and user friendly as possible.

1. Copy and paste the following Link: http://dw.com.com...c&lop=link <ype=dl_dlnow&pid=10764664&mfgId=50355&merId=50355&destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.download.com%2F3001-2150_4-10764664.html%3Fspi%3Daf064aa7e7c2084263121d523587734c%26part%3Ddl-mirc

2. Download mIRC

3. After you complete the downloading of the file, click to open mIRC.

4. You do not have to register the program, but it is recommended. Click continue and a window will pop up to fill in your information, please fill the registration honestly when completing this step, i.e.:
Full Name: John Doe
Email Address:
Nickname: Big Boi (or what you want your name in IRC to be seen as.
Alternate Nickname: BigBoi13 (in case your first choice is already taken,

5. Next you will move into the category section. Click on "Servers". Once you are in the IRC server, you will have to go to the "GameSurge" folder.

6. Open the folder and double click on "Random Servers". This should take youback to the previous screen. If for some reason it fails to do so, click on the "Connect" and make sure and verify that under the box for "Invisible Mode", that the line underneath says, "Server : GameSurge : Random Server"

7. After you verify that the above information is correct, click on "Options" and check the following boxes listed: "Connect on startup", "Reconnect on disconnection", "Move to top of list on connection", and "Preserve Nicknames".

8. Once you have all areas completed and filled in, click on the "Ok" tab, which is located in the upper left hand corner. There should be a lightning bolt. Click on the lightning bolt, it should then turn into a broken one. The big window will start to show texts. Wait until the program is completed, and you see "mIRC Favorites" pop up into a window.
Personally I delete them all and add "#DogzClan". From there click on "ok" You should be able to connect if you follow these instructions. If you have problems with the steps you can contact me via either personal message (pm) or email me at: .
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Administrator
thx man for getting a ChanServ for us.

Posted channel info on the front page.

Auzzie
too bad it stops you from talking

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
Wtf
nope i fixed that srry about that!
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png