Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Impact-unban
Impact
Nickname: Impact
Description: I dont know the reason i am bannned because my little brother was playin and i let him play while it was just dog botz on the server and i guess some actual players had come in, im guessing since he is only 8 and cant really determine quick enough of whose team he is on and who is on his team or not so im sure the reason he was banned was for Team Killing, but i just wanted to say that it wont happen again he wont ever play on any of your servers and that i have never broken any rules on the servers before so you should know that I wont be a problem.
Thanks,

CronicBob
you have been banned 1 week for intentionally team killing. After your ban time has elapsed, i would advise to not let your brother play without understanding the consequences of his actions. unfortunately you are responsible for anything he does.

...just a thought Smile
Edited by CronicBob on 05-12-2009 18:20

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i Im the one who ban him/you whoever it was, i will say ive played will you more than a couple of times and never had a problem, but i was happening for like 20 min, and as bob says you are responsilble for your account so if your brother decides to get on and team attack then you/he will have to pay the consiquences. Anyways see ya in a week, i love free kills

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Jump to Forum: