Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned?
Blubber
I was banned just a few minutes ago for qoute "wall hacking"? Just curious to how this was concluded considering I don't hack and B: have been playing the server maybe a few weeks now with no problems. Doesn't have a demo posted.

Your SteamID :
# 2 "kP.Booty-licous" STEAM_ID_LAN 00:33 42 0 active 127.0.0.1:27005

Your Nickname :
Usually play by Blubber or kP. Blubber but changed my name to booty-licous for fun marks.

Reason why you should be unbanned : I dont hack? have played numerous times for hours on the server with no problems. I was recently told it was Ctrl that banned me and I believe Hugo was on the server when I was playing. No demo was shown to be posted to me and my clan mate NikeSB was banned for the same offense for some reason. I was doing well on a fun_times map as well as my clan mate when we were just banned. No confrontation or anything, just the "Banned" screen out of no where. Would atleast like to see the demo if there was one to justify this yet alone some sort of evidence. I've played wth Ctrl many of times on the server and I know he's a pretty good player in my opinion but I'm just asking where the evidence is so I can appeal this.

Which Server: This on on the Turbo Gun Game server.

Thanks Smile

*It won't let me reply here so I'll just update my post. I had someone ask Hugo if he banned me and Hugo said no, I heard it all via voice chat. Was then told Ctrl is the one who banned so I'm guessing that was you? I don't really mind who banned me, just what to know under what circumstances and why there isn't a demo considering there was two admins in the server during my gameplay for atleast an hour. I'd also appreciate if we keep this civilized Ctrl. I'm not disrespecting you nor your authority, so please no disrespect me just cause I'm the "new good guy" on your server. I did my research, it was what I was told. If you'd like to prove me wrong and set the facts straight please do so, I would actually appreciate it.
Edited by Blubber on 25-11-2009 03:17

Ctrl-Alt-Del
you would have to ask hugo why he ban you.. hes the one who ban you so before you start throwing out alligations get your shit straight
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
http://sourcebans...amp;Submit
Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del on 25-11-2009 11:33

Ctrl-Alt-Del
this is the link to source bans which tells you who got banned from our server and which admin

IhasAcellular
I dont get where people think we have to show them the demo. It would only lead to arguments and other pointless babbling. If there is a demo, only the admins need to see it in my eyes.

are you sure that the ban was for hacking?

Good luck with your appeal sir

Tolik the Terrible
also kp.u got that name on our server i believe, so basically you go recruited so that coudl be the reason too that you got banned.
WE DONT ALLOW PEOPLE TO RECRUIT ON OUR SERVER

TigerOx
We do not give out demos.

We will review this and get back to you.

TigerOx
Unbanned.

No demo available.

Jump to Forum: