Print Thread
RESN
nikeSB
name: kP.RESN
steam id: STEAM_0:1:14855905
server: gungame server
reason: says i wallhack
rreason for appeal:
ok before people say i hack and blah blah, demo me. i've played 3 seasons of leagues so i'm not exactly a noob at the game. i invite the admins to ask around to those i commonly play with. im new to this gaming group but the most i can remember playing with is terminator, kush, and pin. I'm not too sure if theyre members on the forum but i know they're regulars in the server. I've recently brought along some of my friends to the server including blubber who was also banned. the other hasnt really played on the server, i think he played once. anyways, after i found the server, it had become favorite gg server. why? basically cause the registry is pretty damn perfect on here, i've even invited other admins from other servers to show them how a gg is supposed to be and they've all agreed that the registry is pretty damn good, which can probably explain why i get alot of kills.

give me a chance and you'll see that i dont hack, neither does blubber. he's horrible
anyways Pfft

btw, i read blubbers appeal thread and it said there that we may have recruited on the server and i can guarantee that we haven't. i have seen another group with kp but we are in no relations with them. there should have been no more than 4 kP members that have joined into the server cause we are a very small group. that would include me, blubber, sp4nkey, and incediary_dRow if that was his name when he logged on. we do not always use the kP tag as we do not consider ourselves a "clan"
Edited by nikeSB on 25-11-2009 19:43

TigerOx
Pending review.

TigerOx
Unbanned.

No demo available.

Jump to Forum: