Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Re: Rehab Hero
pedobear
Ya i was going to add some info regarding this situation for him but it wont let me so... lol anyways.. we were all playing , the server got SUPER laggy and this guy named Jay kept leaving and coming in a few times.. when he was gone it seemed to not lag when he came back it started back up.. next thing i know my roommate.. rehab.. is telling me he got banned.. so i open up my console to see if it ever said why.. and it had this

sv_soundscape_printdebuginfo

and we are both clueless to wtf this is... but i do know that all i could find on googling it was that the program you guys use.. KAC sees it as some exploit? He's my room mate and i want to help out especially i know a couple of you guys as it is.. most would know me as CHewy CHompa though. i also included a screen shot of console cuz something isnt quite right about this.. cuz for one i know he wasnt doing anything.. not that it matters it's my word against console i know.. but.. i guess i would just hate to see him get perma banned for something he didnt do. Sad

http://i244.photo...v20001.jpg

TigerOx
Thank you for your concern but we will only deal directly with the player that is requesting the unban.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: