Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sup everyone!
ballsbax
Abought me:
Hey all. My Name Is Matt. Im 21 years old And working on becoming an Assistant Manager at Wal-mart. Im happily engaged and due to be married in March of 2010. i have a Dog and Recently purchased my first house w/ my Fiance. Recently just got done putting up a 130'(across back of house)x75'(up sides of my house) 8' high privicy fence. in my Spare time i enjoy going to movies w/ my Fiance watching Hockey and grilling out w/ my Buds and Drinking some Beers!

My CSS history:
i have always been a die hard gungamer. i have belonged to 3 different servers since i started playing around 5 years ago and ended up being an admin on 2 of them and Head adming 1 of them (co-owner). i have taken 2 breaks from the game and i have just started back up again as of last week. Its my belif that finding a Good GG server is Esential to enjoy playing CSS. along w/ gungame i mess around on Zombie servers, death run servers, and Surf servers every once in a while.

-Well thats just a Little bit abought me and my CSS history. I look forward to getting To no everyone who plays in and around the DOGZ community
Edited by ballsbax on 10-11-2009 11:13
"To live life to its fullest, is to live every day as if it were your last"

i have one big eye
about time you showed up, i enjoy your constant banter in game.

welcome to the community of cool people.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

CronicBob
herro

Fat Bastard
hello

pretzel
jesus christ your a little achiever you, married, house, white picket privacy fence. Whens the first kiddo coming?
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

ballsbax
Ty for the welcome guys.
little edit on i forgot is:
i work 5am-2pm thursday-monday. so i usualy fit in 2-3 hours a day minimum and on Tuesdays/wednessdays abought 5-6 hours or so.

Haha pretzel yes i am "a little achiever" lols. Smile no kids yet hopefully not for at least 5-10 years ( my fiance agrees w/ this Grin)
"To live life to its fullest, is to live every day as if it were your last"

Trainwreck
Hello balls ^^

lettuce
dag. relative to him (and most people), i'm a complete failure. or maybe not! because i'm only 12.

ohyesidid
lettuce wrote:
dag. relative to him (and most people), i'm a complete failure. or maybe not! because i'm only 12.

If you havent made it by 12 lettus you never will! Ahahahahahaha!
Where's BOB??????

Jump to Forum: