Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
PERMA BANNED?
TERMINATOR
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:0:3895078

Your Nickname :terminator

Reason why you should be unbanned :Well you see what happened was i was playing and i got frustrated and i said jew out of anger, thing is mikaa told me to watch my mouth and i was like ok sry my bad and i didn't get banned, what really got me is that he banned me in the next map when i was half way done, so i was like wait wtf?

I think its a matter of personal issues with them against me, i might be wrong, because i clearly said sry my bad so i took it as a warning so it would never happened again, but it seemed as a warning and a ban anyways, and to make matters worse its a perma ban man cmon i'm a regular I'm up in the top 10, people might like me and others might not but cmon, tharts the only server i play on, hopefully y'all can come to a fair verdict because i feel bad right now for getting banned after playing in your server for so long.

Man sry to say but that incident just messed up my whole day i feels like shit I'm sry for the one word i said and im sry if u dislike me but damn they could of been more mature about it and formally told me what was up.

So sry again, and i hope you see what I'm trying to get at,.

My Apologies Greatly.

Which Server: Turbo
Edited by TERMINATOR on 01-11-2009 17:07
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

IhasAcellular
i feel bad right now for getting banned after playing in your server for so long.
You havent even played on the server for a full season................
Edited by IhasAcellular on 01-11-2009 17:53

Mikaa
After specing you for about 20 minutes I can see why you're in the top ten. 'Nuff said.
This'll be reviewed, I just got tired of watching your crosshairs snap to people's heads.

TigerOx
Under review.

TigerOx
1 week ban for racism.

Jump to Forum: