Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Thought I would do my part
RonnyGunz
Hey guys, RonnyGunz here.

You may have seen me sporadically in the deathmatch server, usually late-night/early morning. I'm not looking to join the clan or anything, but I've been playing the server for a long time and I thought it was time to do my part and donate. While I was here I thought I'd sign up and introduce myself.

Thanks for all the ggs.

CronicBob
herro

subwolfer
can you also leave us a link to your haks so we can all get them?
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

RonnyGunz
You know, Subwolfer, I honestly believed you were above the immature "If he wins he must be a cheater mentality" that a few of the community have adopted. I like the community here. Most of it anyway.

If this is how I can expect the mods to handle not winning games, why don't you talk to Raymond and have him refund my donation. I'll take my time and money elsewhere.

Mikaa
It's just Sub man, that's how he his. Nothing to get worked up over.

CronicBob
hmmm he is getting worked up...he hacks!

but so does mikaa

ha...someone go talk to Raymond...that is just the shell company name for our meth lab fund!

RonnyGunz
Mikaa, I can appreciate that and let me say that I expected to be called a cheater. That comes with the territory, and even during the game I don't take much issue with it. That's just blowing off steam. I do take issue with someone complaining about it for a half an hour non-stop.

Subwolfer hasn't really done any of that (a couple of playful accusations, sure, but nothing serious), so i'm extremely surprised by his reply here. I just assumed that he held himself to a higher standard.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-144-random.png

RonnyGunz
CronicBob wrote:

ha...someone go talk to Raymond...that is just the shell company name for our meth lab fund!

I can dig it, but shouldn't the name be something painfully obvious, like Methy McMeth Industries? Isn't that what they say in the movies?
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-144-random.png

CronicBob
sub is cantankerous...but your gonna have to deal with it since he is a dog and we all love his ass!

Mikaa
Yeah, we all prettymuch love him mainly because he likes to complain and be annoying as fuck <3

subwolfer
RonnyGunz wrote:
You know, Subwolfer, I honestly believed you were above the immature "If he wins he must be a cheater mentality" that a few of the community have adopted. I like the community here. Most of it anyway.

If this is how I can expect the mods to handle not winning games, why don't you talk to Raymond and have him refund my donation. I'll take my time and money elsewhere.

Ronny grow a sense of humor, if i thought you were a hakor i probably would have banned you if you are still playing its me joking around
Edited by subwolfer on 01-11-2009 01:40
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

clsfree
sup ronny =D
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-25855-random.png

Shaggy
Hey Ronny, good to see you on here
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

Shaggy

Shaggy

IhasAcellular
TRIPLE POST!!!!!!!! w00t.........shaggy, you are my hero

i have one big eye
i have no idea who you are but if you hack you're my friend.

we cheaters must stick together!
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Snugz
wow russ..nice triple post..i thought you were leet with the double posts but triple!?
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

ohyesidid
Shaggy what have we told you before? You must wait for the little hour glass to go away and never click on the post button more then once!
Where's BOB??????

Tolik the Terrible
no idea who who are, but than again i dont play on deathmatch

Jump to Forum: