Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
daddy yankee ban appeal
daddy yankee
STEAM_0:1:1458621
my name is daddy yankee/ calle13
I was banned for allegedly hacking... ive been playing cs for like 7yrs im pretty good at controlling recoil and running while shooting so it may seem like im hacking. u guys can even spec me all day long and if you change your minds then maybe i can join the clan too. but really this sucks, this is the second server in a month that ive been banned from for "hacking". if you go to the i.p.s. server andd ask them if i hack they will tlel you youre crazy and also the admins at the de/ht server will say the same. so please take this appeal seriously, next time i join all the admins can watch and then make a decision and if you still think i hack then ill leave yall alone but if not then unban me and no hard feelings. thanks
oh and i was banned from the gungame turbo with sticky nades

i have one big eye
i vote to leave the ban because of your name.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Steal Your Face
Im the one that banned him, i was spec for a while, he would be spraying at someone, on the lower part of the body, then it would snap up to the head for a headshot.

Steal Your Face
I was also under an alias if that helps.

daddy yankee
i knew you were in there, there was also another admin. there were one or two lucky shots where i didnt expect to get a headshot which you might have saw. but i only aim at the body if im spraying and about to die. i always shoot at the head, well not even i shoot at the heads hitbox which isnt always where the head is, sometimes it trails behind the player and that could look like aim bot or something. but this isnt the first time ive been banned for "hacking". I wouldnt waste your time with an appeal and i would just go to another server but everyone thinks i hack so im trying to find a place to play where the people know me and how i play but its kind of hard to do so can u guys give me another chance/ spec me again??

CronicBob
i was in game too...u did look a little fishy. and i have played with u under both names u use.

skinnydude
i think you should just spec him again....

skinnydude
i think you should just spec him again....

subwolfer
i think you shouldnt double post

"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

skinnydude
sorry did not mean to do that...

TigerOx
We will review this and let you know.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: