Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Jkilla Ban
JKILLA
Steam: 0:17198079
NBK Shine on aka Jkilla
Yah no idea why I was banned any explanation would be awesome I definetly think it was wrongful I have been playing in this server since I started playing this game

Steal Your Face
apparently for team killing. Perma is kinda harsh tho..

subwolfer
why were you team killing?
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

subwolfer
SubWolfer wrote:
why were you team killing? and you are the one who banned him steal

"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

Steal Your Face
No, hugo was the one who banned him.

TigerOx
If it was perma, it was a mistake.

Hugo changed it to 1 day.

TigerOx

Steal Your Face
Actually, i changed it to 1 day lol.

JKILLA
Let me be clear that I jumped in server and guess really wasnt paying much attention to what team I was on and i got in a conversation with Poetik. Then I accidentally shot my own teammate who i think might have been hugo I really dont know i honestly am shocked I was even banned for 1 day or anything.
The reason for this like I said is I have played in Dogz since I started playing css. I have never ever done anything at all to violate a rule you guys have or disrespect any of you to a point where even a 5 minute ban would be called for. I just want to say that I am kinda shocked that I even got banned and I guess I dont understand what it was about. I know some of you dont like me but can any of you honestly say you have seen me disrespect your server or break any rule in any way. I dont think you can so thanks for treating a loyal patron of your server like a piece of shit I really appreciate it.

Mikaa
I'll bite my tongue.

subwolfer
i should ban you for making me read that entire paragraph there is 5 minutes of my life i will never get back.

CronicBob
i am pretty sure the ban was changed to a 1 day ban BEFORE you wrote that stupid paragraph. so as for the LOYAL patron being treated like a p.o.s. i think you have overstated your position. it kind of looks like you are trying to be spiteful when the admins have already rectified the situation.

...thank you, come again!

IronClaw
CronicBob, my love for you grows each day. Smile

Sea j
agree'd.
with sub and bob-o

ughhh, why is jkilla always trying to make me feel all life-lesson-e

Snugz
Here i got it this time Sea J

Life Lesson #1

Don't shoot teammates in tha face

Life Lesson #2

No more useless paragraphs that make cronic loose 5 minutes of his life

Life Lesson #3

If you're going to hold a conversation with someone while playing...go to another server or switch to spectator

Grin
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

subwolfer
Snugz wrote:
Here i got it this time Sea J

Life Lesson #1

Life Lesson #2

Life Lesson #3

If you're going to hold a conversation with someone while playing...go to another server or switch to spectator

Grin

life lesson 2 is me not cronic

JKILLA
Life Lesson #1

Life Lesson #2

Life Lesson #3

Grin[/quote]
Um yah who the fuck is this kid. Check this shit out this is a ban appeal forum I checked source bans and it said permanent and posted my post. Snuggz or whatever the fuck your name is lick my dick are you even in dogz. And chronic I have played in Dogz servers before Tiger Ox Mikaa or Capt was even a memeber of Dogz. So I do consider myself not out of position to make a valid complaint.
Edited by JKILLA on 15-10-2009 17:19

captawesome
lol. thats it.. end of story.. you're ban was lifted we played the other day. stop coming back and causing crap. if you have the right to come in and make an appeal and speak your mind I think Snuggz has the right to speak his mind, so mind your mouth please. And it doesn't matter if you've played here before any of us were part of dogz, you're here to appeal a ban not to show and tell us how long you been playing in Dogz for. please just stop.
Edited by captawesome on 15-10-2009 18:58

Tolik the Terrible
Dude you need to chill out over one day ban. Also respect members of clan or they will ban you forever lol

Mikaa
We don't need your drama here. Cry somewhere else.

Jump to Forum: