Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
New Englanders!!!
The Deer Hunter
I had to make a drive from boston to keene NH today to work on a heating system in circuit city. The entire 2hour and many minutes ride I couldn't find one dman thing on the radio. Im probably going to have to go back there, what are some good stations to listen to up there?
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

Administrator
well what do you like to listen to?

all stations are in there 24/7 christmas song mode BTW... nothing really on.

Slamdancecosmopolis
i would go with the age old ipod cd selection mate
Loyal to the Clause
HM's greatest Bulldog

Wheels
I only spend my summers in New England. Sorry.

Portland, Maine > *
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

kill_me_asap
If you don't have the CD player / iPod option.
100.3 WHEB is a decent rock station.
Hope this helps.

BTW It is very cool that we have everal New Englanders here.

Go PATS!

Cool

Wheels
Eww, the Pats are evil. As a Red Sox fan first, I accept the idea of an "evil sports empire" (Read: The Yankees). Since the Pats have become the Yankees of Football, I hate the Patriots on principal.
Edited by Wheels on 09-12-2007 10:52

Administrator
lol.

101.1 FM Rock station
106.3 Oldies Rock station

those are really the only two i listen to cause i have a iPod jack in my car.

Slamdancecosmopolis
woah....wheels.....mate, i'm a boston boy through and through. But as a football(soccer) fan i'm a Gooner....who some people accuse of evil empire, though thats Man Utd and Chelsea. Anyway, the pats are going into glory wtih not soo much the spend billions on players. Its better to be loyal than care if someone calls you a bandwagoner....because if you are loyal to the team the team is loyal to you. <---I still watch/listen to every single arsenal match.

so heres what i have to say
GO PATS, kick Steeler ass
Loyal to the Clause
HM's greatest Bulldog

Wheels
Hey, any Gooner is a friend of mine. Die hard Arsenal fan here, have been since I played on a soccer team called Arsenal when I was a kid.

Maybe I just don't like the Pats I guess and am always trying to justify how I can love the Sox, like the Bruins, like the Celtics but hate the Pats.

The Deer Hunter
Yeah I listen to mostly indie/rock/classic rock

The Deer Hunter
I also agree that its awesome to have so many newenglanders in the forum. It makes me feel good that I can talk liberally about how awesome boston sports is.

ps I think i might almost fail my final bc i watched the pats kick steeler ass yesterday.

Administrator
The thing about the pats that makes em so strong is they aren't letting the wins go to their heads yet. (except maybe that game at Ravens) It's because of this that they continue to do well in every match up.

Funny how we can turn almost any thread into a talk about sports.

Wheels
I just need to move into the area full time... Woe is having college paid for in the south. Do degrees from the South even count?

The Deer Hunter
I totally agree corex, as long as they keep eating that humble pie there is no stopping them.

RichardCranium
Wheels thats a shitty thing to say ummm we have quite a few southerners here and I have a good feeling until I gave up in College I had u hand over fist

Wheels
I'm from the South, mate. Born in Florida. Live in Florida. I only spend summers in Maine. And really, come on now.. don't act like we all don't know whats up with the South.

dementia
Well just because your experience with southern education doesnt mean that all education in the south is bad. I can promise you that your ignorance can and will hurt you if you keep BS like this up.

www.myspace.com/bottom_d
Wheels
Good god you people are sensitive.

dementia
No we are not sensitive. Just because you may think something is funny doesn't mean it is to everyone. I would have thought you had learned that lesson playing on the server with me and shag the other day.

www.myspace.com/bottom_d
Wheels
And you think that'll stop me from saying stuff? Holy crap, someone may be like "NOOOO I'M OFFENDED". I could care the fuck less, as most people do. If you don't like about it, sit around and cry about it on the internet like you're doing. Its giving most people who are fans of free speech on the internet a good laugh.

Jump to Forum: